Big, bad horsepower daddy: A new king of the road - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Automotive Industry News For General Auto Industry news other than Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 05-12-2008, 03:14 AM Thread Starter

Big, bad horsepower daddy: A new king of the road

If you think the 500-hp Ford Mustang GT500 is a bit anemic, you're in luck. Coming to Ford dealerships later this month is the biggest, baddest, fastest production Mustang ever, the limited-edition Shelby GT500KR.

More...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 05-12-2008, 07:44 AM

blah blah blah, yet another stang that is coming out in a limitied number, like this is ever news 30 more horse .7 seconds faster and a price tag that of 80k, just get a vette already.
post #3 of 6 Old 05-12-2008, 10:37 AM
www.camaroscotty.com

Garage
Does that model come with the Failsafe too????? Nothing like a FORD in LIMP MODE.

http://www.camaroscotty.com
YAHOO IM:
CamaroScotty / FACEBOOK: Camaro Scotty

post #4 of 6 Old 05-12-2008, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarodb View Post
blah blah blah, yet another stang that is coming out in a limitied number, like this is ever news 30 more horse .7 seconds faster and a price tag that of 80k, just get a vette already.
80K is sticker...sounds like most are going for well over 100K. I must say though, congrats to Ford on a great marketing campaign. By limiting the numbers, they can guarantee that every car they build will sell, and probably for well over sticker price.
post #5 of 6 Old 05-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWarner04 View Post
80K is sticker...sounds like most are going for well over 100K. I must say though, congrats to Ford on a great marketing campaign. By limiting the numbers, they can guarantee that every car they build will sell, and probably for well over sticker price.
Very true. Just goes to show how many people out there have more money than brains!

Bob Lutz: "There's no doubt that a design-driven philosophy is the only one that will work. People who are not sensitive to design, people who don't care about vehicles, people who view a vehicle as an appliance, they just default to Toyota. We will never win that one."
post #6 of 6 Old 05-12-2008, 05:52 PM
See You On Course

It comes out to about $1,000 per extra horsepower...

2010 Stock IBM 2SS/RS

I found $80 in my jeans pocket. The kid in me said "buy nerf guns and candy!" But then the adult in me said "buy vodka, nerf guns and candy!"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page