SACC 2nd Annual Open Car Show - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Camaro Clubs & Organizations Camaro & F-body Club listings.
Looking for a club near you? Starting a club?

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 10-24-2011, 08:37 AM Thread Starter

SACC 2nd Annual Open Car Show

All,

The San Antonio Camaro Club is having an Open Car Show on 12 November 2011 at Providence Catholic School on St Marys St. More info can be found at San Antonio Camaro Club.

Who has the best looking Camaro in Texas? Join us, the San Antonio Camaro Club, for our 2nd Annual Autumn Car Show on November 12th, 2011 on the campus of Providence Catholic School. Over 30 car classes. Last year we had 86 entries, with trophies, music, food, door prizes, goody bags, t-shirts, raffles, and more. Visit San Antonio Camaro Club for more details. All proceeds benefit the Providence Broadcast/Video curriculums. Providence Catholic School is a college prep school teaching young women in grades 6 - 12. Show Flyer This year we are showcasing the 5th Gens. ONLY $20.00 ENTRY FEE!!!

Saturday, November 12th, the evening following the car show, we will be having dinner at Clear Springs Cafe. They have great food, they're giving us a private room, and allowing us to rope off our own parking area in the back. They are open until 10PM, so our meet time there will be 7PM, which gives us a good 4 hour break between the car show and dinner.

Sunday, November 13th, we will have a morning cruise. The route is still tentative, I need to drive it this weekend to be 100% sure everything will flow smoothly, but rest assured it will be a nice, scenic, hill country-filled cruise. We will be meeting at the Chili's parking lot (in the Forum) at 8:45AM, and depart at approximately 9AM(let's all tell Doug we're leaving at 8:30 and maybe he'll be on time ). From there, we will follow the cruise route(I'll have pictures posted after I drive it this weekend, and maps for everyone the day of), and after stopping for some Kodak moments, we'll end our cruise in the heart of New Braunfels at the Red Rooster. I have secured parking next to the restaurant at an insurance company that has a massive parking lot, and will be closed Sunday. The Red Rooster is another great restaurant, voted to have best brunch in New Braunfels. They will have a room for us as well, and have a buffet style breakfast brunch. They are open until 2PM Sunday, so I figure being there around 11AM will give us ample time to eat and lie to each other for a while.

2011 2SS CGM/IO Convertible - MySSt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-24-2011, 06:21 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Sounds like a Good Time!!!! Have to put that on the Schedule for a GOOD Possibility!!!!

Retired US Air Force & Loving Life!!!
2012 Corvette "Centennial Edition" Coupe
2012 Grand Sport 3LT
post #3 of 3 Old 10-24-2011, 06:22 PM

Wish I lived closer. Looks like a lot of fun.

JANUARY 2012 MODERN CAMARO MEMBER OF THE MONTH
JUNE 2012 CAMARONEWS.COM CAR OF THE MONTH
http://5thgencarolinacamaros.webs.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page