Modern Camaro Forums banner

WHO WILL BE THE FIRST WITH A CONVERTIBLE TO............

5K views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  BLACK10 
#1 · (Edited)
GET A FREE LENS TINT KIT????
Who wants to be the first convertible owner to get a full free lens tint and bowtie covers for their convertible? Its an $80 value. All i ask is to put up a few pictures when your done:thumbsup:

Sorry guys the free tint give away has come to an end. You can find all my products on the link in my sig

See less See more
#3 ·
BLACK10 is NOT kidding!!!! POST HERE NOW!!!! HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH!!!! He sent me a kit for free already when he joined this forum!! Stand-up guy and there is no obligation to buy or need to pay for shipping!! :thumbsup:

#8 ·
thanks guys!

i think it would look sweet!
I watched this thread hard, but couldn't commit to doing it all as I don't know the legality of tinting in this state. I didn't want you to send me stuff I might not be able to use or live up to the obligation, but please know that I love your product and wanted to take you up on your great offer.

Tib
hows this? ill send it out to both of you, if you can post pics that would be cool, but no obligation. just send me your shipping addresses:thumbsup:

#7 ·
I watched this thread hard, but couldn't commit to doing it all as I don't know the legality of tinting in this state. I didn't want you to send me stuff I might not be able to use or live up to the obligation, but please know that I love your product and wanted to take you up on your great offer.

Tib

#13 ·
Black10 you so rock dude !
God I wish I had my vert :(
I will defiantly keep my eyes out for ordering (from you)
once I get the money & my vert :thumbsup:

Your the first person I wanna get my first mod from "My Nose Stripe " :D
other than the 21" rim, witch I wanna do right off the top at the dealer, when I buy her !

#25 ·
First, let me say I am by no way a professional.

To do before:
Watch the how to videos on the site
Electricity
Hair Dryer
Squirt bottle with soapy water
Some knowledge of using vinyl (if not partner with someone)

It took me a few hours, and I am sure I messed up in a few areas and still have air bubbles and I am hoping that I can work those out. I like how it turned out and the pictures are from some distance so you cannot see how badly I could not get them perfect. All in all a very good product. Only a couple of things:

1. I did not do the running lights because they are rounded and I had a hard time getting the film to go on properly, will keep attempting though.

2. Would like to see some film for the third brake light.

Thanks for a great product Black10 and keep up the good work.

Attachments

#27 · (Edited)
I think you did a great job for not doing this type of stuff everyday:thumbsup: Most bubbles will disappear within a week or so if they get some sun light on them. If not, some heat and a prick from an exacto blade will take care of them. The bowties look great.

The drl's take heat and patience to do. can you give me the rough dimensions of the 3rd brake light so i can send all of you the vinyl to cover that? If there is anything else you want to try redoing, let me know and i will send that too.

thanks!!

#28 ·
I worked on mine today. I still need to do the DRLs and brake lights. Looks good so far. I will make sure to spend some time on the DRLs.

#29 ·
I have the side markers, bow ties, and rear lights done. Here are the pics of it so far. Still need to do the DRLs and parking/turn signals.

Attachments

#35 ·
You so rock Black10 :thumbsup:

:5go: + Chauffe Performance :danceb:

#38 ·
So does the tint on the break lights not make them as bright as they need to be. I am looking to purchase the LED, lights with the secquintial turn signals but would tint them befor installation.. Just asking......

#39 ·
Did you send out the kit if not PM me and I'll send you my address

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.