Sport Bars - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Camaro Convertible Discussion Drop your top! Discuss the Camaro Convertible here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 08-17-2012, 06:41 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Question Sport Bars

Does anybody have these in there Convertibles? Pictures?

:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 08-20-2012, 10:20 AM

i would like to know also.. and pics pls....

2011 camaro 2ss convert..black on black. Slp black wing intake, k&n drop in , muffler delete , 93 octane diablo tune L99/A6. totaled 12-4-13..

2014 camaro 2ss 1LE. best car yet!!!!
post #3 of 13 Old 08-23-2012, 02:01 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by javi05 View Post
i would like to know also.. and pics pls....
I just mention on the other thread on here from me that my Sport Bar came in from Revolution Styling and it's beautiful. I will have pictures next week after I get it installed on Tuesday, same day I'm getting my windows tinted. Michael in Virginia

:

post #4 of 13 Old 08-23-2012, 08:07 PM

I ordered a Classic Design Concepts one today, I will also post up some pictures when I get it..

I got matte black for my Silver Ice:

here are the promo pics:

post #5 of 13 Old 08-28-2012, 01:32 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I had it installed today plus tinting the windows. And guess what I can not put the top or windows down for 3-4 days. I drove 60 miles one way and hated that I had to leave every thing up. Well maybe by this weekend you will get to see it finally. I think it looks super and very easy to install. Michael in Virginia Red strips front and back, red brake capliers covers and now a RED SPORT BAR on a BLACK CAR

:
post #6 of 13 Old 08-28-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangomr View Post
I had it installed today plus tinting the windows. And guess what I can not put the top or windows down for 3-4 days. I drove 60 miles one way and hated that I had to leave every thing up. Well maybe by this weekend you will get to see it finally. I think it looks super and very easy to install. Michael in Virginia Red strips front and back, red brake capliers covers and now a RED SPORT BAR on a BLACK CAR
SWEET!!! i bet that sucked riding home with windows up

2011 camaro 2ss convert..black on black. Slp black wing intake, k&n drop in , muffler delete , 93 octane diablo tune L99/A6. totaled 12-4-13..

2014 camaro 2ss 1LE. best car yet!!!!
post #7 of 13 Old 08-28-2012, 04:16 PM

really, my tinter said no issue on the windows or top after a couple hours sitting in the sun..

drove to work (5 miles from the tinter) and car sat in sun for 8 hours, windows and top down on way home.. no issues..

Last edited by Mr. iNCREDIBLE; 08-28-2012 at 06:19 PM.
post #8 of 13 Old 08-28-2012, 06:15 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. iNCREDIBLE View Post
really, my tinter said no issue on the windows or top after a couple hours sitting in the sun..

drove to work (5 miles from the tinter) and car sat in sun for 8 hours, windows and top down on why home.. no issues..
That's great your went great. I've got the "Llumar" and besides hearing it "LIVE" & reading it here:

Allow film to cure for 3 to 5 days before lowering windows. Also it saids " Your new film takes 2-3 weeks to fully cure."

With all this on the Warranty Card, thank you for sharing your experience with your windows. I'm sure this company knows better than I do so I can jump in the other car and roll the windows down.
PS Since I finally gave the color away it really does look sweet. Michael in Virginia

:
post #9 of 13 Old 08-28-2012, 06:23 PM

yeah I got 3m color stable film, curing time says 3 - 5 hours, 2-3 days for full cure but can roll the windows down after 3-5 hours if vehicle left in sunlight 75 or higher, it was 93 when I did mine.

and yeah red bar on a black car, with red trim and highlights.. has to look sick.. going to post some pictures?
post #10 of 13 Old 08-28-2012, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. iNCREDIBLE View Post
yeah I got 3m color stable film, curing time says 3 - 5 hours, 2-3 days for full cure but can roll the windows down after 3-5 hours if vehicle left in sunlight 75 or higher, it was 93 when I did mine.

and yeah red bar on a black car, with red trim and highlights.. has to look sick.. going to post some pictures?

Yes Pictures will be coming as soon as possible. But like I said I'll go by what they told me and what I have read. Wanted to get the tail lights black-out but it's a no-no here in Virginia. Even the tinted windows do not look that dark and I of course went the darkest. Anyway thanks again Michael

:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page