Looking for the best wind diffuser tips? DIY? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Camaro Convertible Discussion Drop your top! Discuss the Camaro Convertible here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 04-11-2013, 08:44 AM Thread Starter

Looking for the best wind diffuser tips? DIY?

Trying to help the swirl .....lol kids get beat up in the back by the wind ..... What does anyone else use ? Thanks for any help !!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Camaro.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	17961  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-16-2013, 10:31 PM
Veteran Member

Did you buy an OEM wind deflector? Use that and also roll your windows up as this will help when the kids are in the back.

Silver Ice Metallic 2013 Camaro 2LT
Born 7/29/2012 Delivered 4/24/2013
CyCam1
post #3 of 7 Old 04-19-2013, 10:42 AM Thread Starter

No I didnt buy the OEM one because it covers the back seat up... right ? Ill try it with the windows up too ...Thanks !..... ofcourse once it warms up here !!!

post #4 of 7 Old 04-19-2013, 08:35 PM
Veteran Member

Try this website: Camaro WindRestrictor-WindRestrictor-Camaro Convertible Wind Screen

They have really cool wind restrictors that even light up and don't interfere with the back seat or the opening and closing of the top. I had one for my Solstice and it worked really well.

CyCam1
post #5 of 7 Old 04-27-2013, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

Thanks ! Yeah I saw those and I'm not sure yet if I am in love with it lol maybe fabricate my own when I get some spare time
post #6 of 7 Old 05-08-2013, 08:48 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyCam1 View Post
Try this website: Camaro WindRestrictor-WindRestrictor-Camaro Convertible Wind Screen

They have really cool wind restrictors that even light up and don't interfere with the back seat or the opening and closing of the top. I had one for my Solstice and it worked really well.
These work really well for those cars where it can be right behind the seats, but in the Camaro they are too far back to help with the front seat. My boys say it helps a little in the backseat. With that said, it is very difficult to beat the COOl factor with the WindRestrictor!
post #7 of 7 Old 05-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYD8 View Post
These work really well for those cars where it can be right behind the seats, but in the Camaro they are too far back to help with the front seat. My boys say it helps a little in the backseat. With that said, it is very difficult to beat the COOl factor with the WindRestrictor!
I think it would work real well for highway driving with the top down as your speed would deflect the wind better. They look really cool at night too.

CyCam1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page