2012 Camaro Z28? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Camaro ZL1 and Z/28 Discussion Discussions regarding the 2012-up Camaro ZL1 and the 2014-up Camaro Z/28.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 35 Old 07-23-2010, 03:27 PM Thread Starter

2012 Camaro Z28?

Ok, I'm surprised there's not a few threads on the new 2012 Z28...

http://www.leftlanenews.com/gm-exec-...-for-2012.html

http://www.roadandtrack.com/future-c...let-camaro-z28

Plus lots of other photos....

2010 Camaro Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM Interior, blk GFX, sunroof, 'MY MSCLE'; ADM CAI; Zoomers CAT Back; Pdaft F&R sways; Hurst Short-throw; Door & Dash ABL Mod; Subthump; JBA Shorty headers; Stillen drilled/slotted F/R rotors; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; RK Sport Hood; KW V3 Coilovers; More...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old 07-23-2010, 03:30 PM
Veteran Member

There was many exactly like this.....months ago. That's old news, but thanks for keeping it in the forefront. It's all speculation for right now.

2010 2SS/RS Auto, Sunroof, Engine Cover. Transformer Edition package.
2013 ZL1 ragtop #5478. 1 of 54 CRT M6 'verts.
post #3 of 35 Old 07-23-2010, 03:38 PM Thread Starter

Quotes:

This Camaro Z28 was captured out testing with several other Camaros, as well as a Mustang GT500 (for comparison of course).

Seen prominently, even with the front covering is a much lower front fascia with large intakes. You can make out the shape despite the covering and it resembles the latest Transformers 3 Bumblebee Camaro front fascia. The hood cowl also looks to be more prominent than on standard Camaro.

The wheels are 20" and wrapped in Goodyear Eagle F1 tires.

Quad exhaust (dual pipes per side) are at the rear, and the photographer described the sound from this car as "nothing short of unholy!"

Best part is, GM was courteous enough to tape the engine specs on the dash: 6.2L supercharged V8, with Auto Transmission.

2010 Camaro Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM Interior, blk GFX, sunroof, 'MY MSCLE'; ADM CAI; Zoomers CAT Back; Pdaft F&R sways; Hurst Short-throw; Door & Dash ABL Mod; Subthump; JBA Shorty headers; Stillen drilled/slotted F/R rotors; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; RK Sport Hood; KW V3 Coilovers; More...

Last edited by Michael_Js; 07-23-2010 at 05:08 PM.

post #4 of 35 Old 07-23-2010, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
Quotes:

This Camaro Z28 was captured out testing with several other Camaros, as well as a Mustang GT500 (for comparison of course).

Seen prominently, even with the front covering is a much lower front fascia with large intakes. You can make out the shape despite the covering and it resembles the latest Transformers 3 Bumblebee Camaro front fascia. The hood cowl also looks to be more prominent than on standard Camaro.

The wheels are 20" and wrapped in Goodyear Eagle F1 tires.

Quad exhaust (dual pipes per side) are at the rear, and the photographer described the sound from this car as "nothing short of unholy!"

Best part is, GM was courteous enough to tape the engine specs on the dash: 6.2L supercharged V8, with Auto Transmission.
LOL, way to cut out another forum's watermark just to post here and copy/paste their text.

You know you and this site's owner can be sued for that right?

What you shoulda done is just link properly:

http://www.camaro5.com/2012-camaro-z...-and-confirmed
post #5 of 35 Old 07-23-2010, 04:47 PM

LOL Sure! Those pics look nothing like these on insideline.com.

post #6 of 35 Old 07-23-2010, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNo View Post
LOL Sure! Those pics look nothing like these on insideline.com.
LOL. Believe what you want man. Look at the pics that were cropped. Looks like some pretty strategic cropping if you look at the photos in the link I posted.
post #7 of 35 Old 07-23-2010, 05:09 PM Thread Starter

My bad... ;(

post #8 of 35 Old 07-23-2010, 05:13 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalzOnYer4Head View Post
LOL, way to cut out another forum's watermark just to post here and copy/paste their text.

You know you and this site's owner can be sued for that right?

What you shoulda done is just link properly:

http://www.camaro5.com/2012-camaro-z...-and-confirmed
Dude Chill Sue for Cut,Copy and paste? seems unlikely and those pics are all over...whats with Defending C5?
post #9 of 35 Old 07-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Veteran Member

Is anyone else offended bye the Ops User name...i sure am i think a mod should demand it changed.
post #10 of 35 Old 07-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoomxz View Post
Is anyone else offended bye the Ops User name...i sure am i think a mod should demand it changed.
slightly...
maybe he's a baseball player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoomxz View Post
Dude Chill Sue for Cut,Copy and paste? seems unlikely and those pics are all over...whats with Defending C5?
yeah, seriously.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page