Alright ladies and gentlemen.... Here is the official details for the Powertrain Show & Shine Cruise-In:
There is 2 F-Body Cruise-in groups that I have some involvement with so I will provide those details here:
Group 1 - Early Cruise-In:
There is a group of 20-30 cars that will be attending from places such as Montreal, Ottawa, Upstate NY etc. and many of these people are staying over in St. Catharines Thursday night. That group will be meeting in St. Catharines and going to the show grounds EARLY. The details for Group 1 are as follows:
Meeting Place: Hilton Garden Inn, 500 York Road, L0S 1J0
Meeting Time: 8:00am
Departure time: 8:30am
Group 2 - CCFBG Official Cruise-In:
Anyone is welcome to join either cruise-in. However since many club members will be coming from the GTA and surrounding area, it is desirable to avoid rush-hour traffic. Therefore the official club cruise-in will leave and arrive later. I will be leading/coordinating this cruise-in and we will be meeting up with Red Rider at stop #2. He is going to do his best to save us an area at the show to park together.
The details for Group 2 are as follows:
Starting Point: Tim Hortons, Dundas & 403, Mississauga
Meeting Time: 9:30am
Departure Time: 10:00am
1st Stop: Tim Hortons rest stop, Casablanca Blvd, Grimsby
Arrival Time: 10:40
Departure Time: 10:50
2nd Stop: Leons parking lot, Taylor Rd.
Arrival Time: 11:20
Departure Time: 11:30
Final Destination: GM Powertrain St. Catharines
Arrival Time: 11:35
- Full Google route CLICK HERE
- The route was checked today. Construction is minimal however there is some resurfacing taking place nightly on the QEW between Casablanca and Victoria Ave. Conditions will be checked the night before. If needed we can avoid this section via South Service Rd.
- We will do our best to stick to the schedule but we cannot wait past the indicated times. If you arrive late, please proceed to the next meeting point.
- Please arrive at your selected meeting point with sufficient fuel - we won't be stopping
- If you have GMRS radios feel free to bring them. Channel 7
- For anyone with the 11:00-1:00 tour slot, you do not
need to take your tour right at 11:00am.
- Please remember the clothing requirements for plant tours
See you all Friday!!