USED IPF Supercharger Setup For LLT Motor - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Canadian Members 5th Gen Camaro built in Canada EH!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 10-23-2015, 09:58 AM Thread Starter

USED IPF Supercharger Setup For LLT Motor

Price Drop From $4000 U.S + Buyer Pays Shipping To $3500 U.S Shipped I have A USED IPF Supercharger setup for sale This Is Currently Still On A 2010 1lt the only reason im selling it as my motor blew in camaro due to lack of oil , nothing to do with supercharger setup so i decided to go after a 2016 ss or a 5th Gen V8 and part out my 2010 V6
It Will Come with everything needed to bolt on your car incl all tubing , intercooler etc etc even an extra bottle of vortech oil for supercharger and flash programmer that came with supercharger kit .
As Far As I Can See There is nothing wrong with supercharger at all worked awesome . This Sale Is For Complete Setup incl flash programer.
Supercharger Is Currently still Installed On mY car and If I have A serious Buyer And Recieve Agreed Payment Then I will Have it all removed packed up and shipped to wherever youd like in North America.
This setup is about 2 1/2 yrs old and was never raced or abused And has Maybe 15000 kms on it in total ,i bought the car with supercharger already installed June 1st 2014.
As I Said only reason im selling it as im going after a 2016 ss or a 5th gen v8 (which selling this will help with my down payment )and have no need for this setup '
$3500 U.S. Shipped In North America (Serious Inquires Only)
PM Me Any Questions you may have

Last edited by VORTECH LT1; 11-23-2015 at 07:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-23-2015, 10:50 AM

How often were you checking your oil? What was the rate of oil usage? Many are not aware that they need to check their oil often with the consumption issues, and GM did not include a low oil indicator until 2014. Would like to here more of your eperience with this.

Decent price for this.
post #3 of 5 Old 10-26-2015, 10:33 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
How often were you checking your oil? What was the rate of oil usage? Many are not aware that they need to check their oil often with the consumption issues, and GM did not include a low oil indicator until 2014. Would like to here more of your eperience with this.

Decent price for this.

i had my oil changed in motor with full 100% synthetic oil and also changed oil in supercharger with vortech oil aug 14th 2015 and Drove Maybe 6000kms / 3700 miles and never thought to check oil in engine as didnt think it would use that much in 2 months and oct 9th it died and when we checked the oil it was bone dry in engine, supercharger was still fine with oil there is no leaks , couldnt find any in antifreeze or around my tails , im no mechanic so dont know were oil went . We Put OIl In And car starts but knocking really bad so could be bearings or seals what not ill find out in spring if i replace the v6 or go after an 16 ss . And Now I Just found out gm didnt put a low oill light in these cars till 2014 grrr and of course out of warranty as i called gm about it . gonna be expensive mistake thats for sure

Last edited by VORTECH LT1; 10-26-2015 at 11:25 AM.

post #4 of 5 Old 11-23-2015, 07:54 AM Thread Starter

Bump
post #5 of 5 Old 11-28-2015, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page