LT1 4th gen Parts GM export lights, CAI, STB, airfoil, HPP ect. - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Classifieds: For Sale / Wanted For Sale and Wanted Ads. Private Parties ONLY. No unpaid advertising allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 09-13-2009, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation LT1 4th gen Parts GM export lights, CAI, STB, airfoil, HPP ect.

Camaro and LT1 parts fs: All are Plus shipping as some are heavy and some are really light. Plus insurance and all that. Please PM me here. Or email me directly that you have some interest. All this stuff has to go ASAP!!! So best offer is always considered! I do take paypal! Thanks!

K&N CAI . Everything in the picture is what was on my Camaro. Has the sensor already in place. The Filter itself is really dirty and a little mangled. But has no holes I can see and worked fine for the years I had it on the car. $120.

LT1 intake elbow and donkey dong with clip to mount to the car. I noticed the elbow has a small tear past the metal ring. Does not effect mounting or function.
$20.

LT1 TB airfoil
$20.

BMR Strut Tower brace. In great condition. Ready to bolt in but has some scratches and flaked paint in areas. Nothing really bad.
$50.

1994 Z28 Autobot

I would like to thank the person that came up with these fine avatar and signature's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-13-2009, 09:37 PM Thread Starter

Drivers side GTS carbon fiber look headlight cover.
$5.

GM Export tail lights: These came on 93-96 Camaro's exported to Japan and Europe. There is a little hazing on one of them but thats how I got it. Selling them for what I paid for them. Very subtle but dramatic change to the look of any 4th gen Camaro.
$300 for the pair.

Not pictured:
Hypertech Power Programer For a 94 LT1
$175.

4 Salad Shooter rims. In real bad shape looks wise but do function as rims for DR's or a spare or winter tires. No centercaps. New England Only sorry.
$75 for all 4.

1994 Z28 Autobot

I would like to thank the person that came up with these fine avatar and signature's.
post #3 of 3 Old 09-20-2009, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

taking to the top. any offers?

1994 Z28 Autobot

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page