Full set of 20" RS Polished Aluminum w/ P Zero's 16 miles on them - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Classifieds: For Sale / Wanted For Sale and Wanted Ads. Private Parties ONLY. No unpaid advertising allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 01-11-2010, 07:43 AM Thread Starter

Full set of 20" RS Polished Aluminum w/ P Zero's 16 miles on them

SOLD

I have a full set of stock 20" Polished Aluminum with P Zero's including the stock lug nuts. I took delivery of the car, drove it home from the dealer and parked it in the garage until my after-market wheels and tires showed up. All four tires still have the little knobbies on them. I am asking $1350 for the entire set and please feel free to PM me with offers, local pickup is available, shipping is paid by the buyer. To give you an idea about shipping, each front wheel/tire weights 63 lbs, each rear weights 69 lbs (I put them on a scale), the boxes each will ship in weight almost 5lbs each, the same boxes my after-market wheels came in. PM me if you are interested, I am in Central New Jersey, Zip 07733 if that helps you get an idea how far from me you are for pickup.

Thanks in advance for any interest.... I know this is my first post here at ModernCamaro but I have been a very active participant over at Camaro5 as well under the same member name, thanks to POWERFREAK for referring me over to this forum.

Last edited by robertway; 05-26-2010 at 04:57 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-11-2010, 07:46 AM
Veteran Member

WELCOME to the site!

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #3 of 5 Old 01-11-2010, 08:00 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Hello from Alabama and welcome to

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.

post #4 of 5 Old 05-25-2010, 06:59 PM

Where in Jersey are you, I am interested in knowing if you will sell the tires seperate from the rims?
I live near Morristown.
Chris
post #5 of 5 Old 05-26-2010, 04:56 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetmek View Post
Where in Jersey are you, I am interested in knowing if you will sell the tires seperate from the rims?
I live near Morristown.
Chris
Sorry, I had sold these a while ago and had forgotten to update the post here....

Don't blame me, I voted for the crusty old guy and the dumb hot chick!!!!!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page