GT500 and 2010 SS Camaro Stock Muffers - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Classifieds: For Sale / Wanted For Sale and Wanted Ads. Private Parties ONLY. No unpaid advertising allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 04-22-2010, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

GT500 and 2010 SS Camaro Stock Muffers

I have from the axle back, stock mufflers just sitting in my shed and need to sell them off for hell...anything, along with GT500 from the axle back. I know some people buy them for whatever reason, to melt down rounds for their musket, I dunno...but I have them, shoot me a PM so I can get rid of these things otherwise I'm going to the scrap yard and sell them there. I'd rather help someone else out first.

Whoa my bad, can a mod. move this to the thread below, since I'm not a sponser. Sorry

2010 SS Camaro/6.2L-V8
Magnaflow Competition Series Axle-Back, Vararam Air Intake, Black bow ties, tinted tailights and side lights and reverse lights, Blacked out head lights, brushed super sport fuel door, blacked out SS logos front and rear. Boss 339 Black Rims with Red Bezel. Next: American Racing Headers, Vengeance Stage III Cam. Red halos
Last: Vortech V-7ysi Supercharger, Body kit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 04-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Veteran Member

Do you have an LS3 or an L99? I ask because the mufflers are not the same.

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.....it's an experience!"

Need to contact me? layssenATaol.com
post #3 of 8 Old 04-22-2010, 01:55 PM Thread Starter

LS3

2010 SS Camaro/6.2L-V8
Magnaflow Competition Series Axle-Back, Vararam Air Intake, Black bow ties, tinted tailights and side lights and reverse lights, Blacked out head lights, brushed super sport fuel door, blacked out SS logos front and rear. Boss 339 Black Rims with Red Bezel. Next: American Racing Headers, Vengeance Stage III Cam. Red halos

post #4 of 8 Old 04-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Supporter of common sense

Please list an asking price. Thanks

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
post #5 of 8 Old 04-23-2010, 06:18 AM Thread Starter

I've heard many stories from my friends that sold them off to scrap yards for $20+ a piece which in my eyes, is either not really worth it or worth more because it's a replacement to what other people have that they may end up paying a TON more for, but otherwise it's just simply...scrap metal. I'd say $20 a piece plus shipping and handling for the fact that I know scrap yards are willing to pay more.
Camaro exhaust has 8k miles on it, GT500 has about 12k miles on them.

2010 SS Camaro/6.2L-V8

Last edited by Levi_Engle; 04-23-2010 at 06:25 AM.
post #6 of 8 Old 04-27-2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi_Engle View Post
I've heard many stories from my friends that sold them off to scrap yards for $20+ a piece which in my eyes, is either not really worth it or worth more because it's a replacement to what other people have that they may end up paying a TON more for, but otherwise it's just simply...scrap metal. I'd say $20 a piece plus shipping and handling for the fact that I know scrap yards are willing to pay more.
Camaro exhaust has 8k miles on it, GT500 has about 12k miles on them.
I want them please! I am sending a PM!

2010 Rally Yellow 2SS M6 with Black rally stripes
post #7 of 8 Old 09-07-2010, 01:43 PM

do you still have these? I haven't heard from you in awhile and would still be interested in them.
post #8 of 8 Old 10-01-2010, 03:54 PM

I have the same to sell.

I had to chop off the muflers cause I was alone when I did the swap and couldn't get it out of the rear valance alone. Can be easly welded. Asking $25 plus shipping or pick up here in Maine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page