Factory 20" wheels/tires, custom chromed with TMS also. - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Classifieds: For Sale / Wanted For Sale and Wanted Ads. Private Parties ONLY. No unpaid advertising allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 06-26-2010, 09:48 AM Thread Starter

Factory 20" wheels/tires, custom chromed with TMS also.

I am selling an extra set of wheels/tires that I had chromed for my camaro. I had a factory set of polished wheels sent to California to be chromed. I did not want an aftermarket wheel, so I had the GM ones chromed. They came out awesome. Once they were chromed, the TMS sensors were put back in and the factory Pirellis were reinstalled and balanced. I got them back and was going to run them, but Nickey came out with the ARE wheels and I bought them also. After running the ARE and loving the look, I decided to sell of the chrome ones as I will probably never use them.

They are brand new and mint in every way. The have never been driven on and the tires have all the little nipples on them still.

I paid $2300 for the package for all 4 of them, but would like to get about $1800 for them. I can ship them and will wrap them good for anyone who wants them outside of NY.
If interested let me know.

"Camaro Mike" of NY
70 Camaro RS, 71 camaro RS/SS/Z28, 72 Camaro SS,
78 Camaro Prostreet, 81 Z28 Convertible

Joined the gang on 7/31/09
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 06-28-2010, 08:29 AM

Where in NY are you located?
post #3 of 9 Old 06-28-2010, 09:01 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by willmarsh14 View Post
Where in NY are you located?
If I remember correctly, he's up by Hudson.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.

post #4 of 9 Old 06-28-2010, 09:19 AM

Wheels look great. Might have to make a road trip. Trying to get a hold of Redline to do a tune.
post #5 of 9 Old 06-28-2010, 10:14 AM

As borat says

VERY NICE!
post #6 of 9 Old 07-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Bully Proof

Garage
This is an awesome set of wheels at a really great price. I have them on my car and I love them.

post #7 of 9 Old 09-03-2010, 04:26 PM

Won't be up your way until Feb. but would be so interested in them if you still have the available in Feb. I will be at the Harrisburg, Pa. Sport Show then. To bad I didn't read this last week I was in Ohio and saw signs for New York, so had to be closer then Springfield, Mo. Question; how much maint. will they require? I remember having chromed rims years ago and they always needed a lot of work pitting was a problem..if still available email me at [email protected] Thanks
post #8 of 9 Old 09-03-2010, 05:26 PM

Great looking; might be interested in just the wheels. I also have the ARE from Nickey however am thinking these would look great on my G8. Already have a set of midnight silver w/tires in the basement but would like to keep them intact just in case I decided to do something different...

IBM 2SS/RS M6 with sunroof, MGW shifter, Corsa, GM accessory MTX subwoofer, ARE Torque Thrust M from Nickey Chicago, LSR Performance CAI, Eibach coilovers, Pfadt sways, Kooks 1-7/8's headers, Vector 2.5 Cam package and tune, JL Audio XD400/4 amp mod...
post #9 of 9 Old 09-05-2010, 08:38 PM

Tires and Rims for sale

I really like the items for sale. Do you still have the items for sale, if so whats the price?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page