Brand New Pirelli stock front and rear tires NO MILES - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Classifieds: For Sale / Wanted For Sale and Wanted Ads. Private Parties ONLY. No unpaid advertising allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 10-20-2010, 09:07 AM Thread Starter

Brand New Pirelli stock front and rear tires NO MILES

I have my original Pirelli tires with basically zero miles. The car was trailered from the dealership and went right to my lift. Once I had Nickey paint a set of Torque Thrust M's these came off and went into storage. You can see the rubber nipples both on the sides and the face of the tires. The car was delivered to my home with 3.8 miles so these were from the factory as the dealer drove the car off the trailer and into the prep area.

Asking $700 for the set but please feel free to make a reasonable offer. Shipping is your cost from zip 48382. Obviously these are still on the rim however once I have serious interest they will come off. The rims are not for sale as they are headed to my G8. Thanks...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00002.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	7504   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00003.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	7505   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00004.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	7506   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00005.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	7507  

IBM 2SS/RS M6 with sunroof, MGW shifter, Corsa, GM accessory MTX subwoofer, ARE Torque Thrust M from Nickey Chicago, LSR Performance CAI, Eibach coilovers, Pfadt sways, Kooks 1-7/8's headers, Vector 2.5 Cam package and tune, JL Audio XD400/4 amp mod...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 10-20-2010, 09:54 AM
Veteran Member

have you seen anyone else put those wheels on a G8? interesting to see if they do.

sorry i'm not interested! almost 10,000 miles on mine and still look in very good shape. if you haven't sold them in a year from now i would be interested though

April 2010 Member/Car of the Month

Gone but not Forgotten!
post #3 of 15 Old 10-20-2010, 10:05 AM Thread Starter

Seen many examples of the wheels on G8's. Need to run 245/35-20's up front and 285/30-20's out back to match the tire height but I love the look. Every color looks a bit different meaning both wheel color and body color. My wheels are MS so they should look (and I have seen the exact wheels on MGM or gray metallic) on my car. I've seen chrome on the dark red and silver, it looks great, I've seen polished on nearly all colors and that is a great look too. Was going to wait until spring but really don't see getting enough miles on my current set to worry about keeping a spare set. I'm all of 720 miles for this year so the car sits more than anything else...

IBM 2SS/RS M6 with sunroof, MGW shifter, Corsa, GM accessory MTX subwoofer, ARE Torque Thrust M from Nickey Chicago, LSR Performance CAI, Eibach coilovers, Pfadt sways, Kooks 1-7/8's headers, Vector 2.5 Cam package and tune, JL Audio XD400/4 amp mod...

post #4 of 15 Old 10-20-2010, 10:30 AM

Tires

Still Have them??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZ28 View Post
I have my original Pirelli tires with basically zero miles. The car was trailered from the dealership and went right to my lift. Once I had Nickey paint a set of Torque Thrust M's these came off and went into storage. You can see the rubber nipples both on the sides and the face of the tires. The car was delivered to my home with 3.8 miles so these were from the factory as the dealer drove the car off the trailer and into the prep area.

Asking $700 for the set but please feel free to make a reasonable offer. Shipping is your cost from zip 48382. Obviously these are still on the rim however once I have serious interest they will come off. The rims are not for sale as they are headed to my G8. Thanks...

2010 Camaro's are GM's best idea yet!!!!
2SS/RS Black on Black, M6 Sunroof
2012 Summit White ZL1, M6, Sunroof
"Thank you Champion Chevrolet!!!!" #1588[
post #5 of 15 Old 10-20-2010, 10:33 AM Thread Starter

Sure do...

post #6 of 15 Old 11-03-2010, 08:30 AM Thread Starter

After an unbelievably painful experience with Discount Tire I can now say all four tires are off the rims and available for shipping. I am willing to separate the fronts from the rears. What I would like to do (I never want to make or lose money on shipping) is have the buyer arrange for shipping on your end. I will bundle and pack the tires any way you want however you can't fake the weight or dimensions. They are what they are in terms of size... BIG! Ship from is 48382 and weight for rears is 35, fronts are 32... Paypal add 3% to the transaction price. $300 for fronts and $350 for rears and thats only if I have real buyers for each set. If I don't have confirmed buyers and payment I will keep the set together. Hope that all makes sense... pictures tomorrow since I just spent 3 hours at Discount Tire and I'm a bit chapped... thx...

post #7 of 15 Old 12-01-2010, 09:18 AM Thread Starter

*** SOLD ***

post #8 of 15 Old 12-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Veteran Member

Pics of the G8 with those rims please!

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.....it's an experience!"

Need to contact me? layssenATaol.com
post #9 of 15 Old 12-01-2010, 09:43 AM

****, I needed the rears. ****dest thing, my rears are wearing out faster then the fronts.

post #10 of 15 Old 12-01-2010, 09:44 AM Thread Starter

sure..... by the way I love the look and love the way it tightens up the car...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 4.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	7734   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 6.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	7735  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page