Modern Camaro Forums banner

F/S Borla SS 6M Exhaust, Roto-Fab CAI, Camaro SS Mats, Metal Pedals, Auxiliary Gauges

3K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  victoryred2011ss 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT:
I have left for sale a set of Silver Aluminum Race Pedals I bought for $159.00 from Unique Auto Depot. They are for a Manual Transmission car, and have the "grid" style to them. The accelerator pedal is called the "heel" version which is slightly bigger than the stock accelerator pedal.
All installation bolts/screws/nuts included. No scratches, just some dirt on them. $75.00

Original OEM Front License Plate Bracket- $10.00
plus shipping directly to your zip code.
Paypal only, or if you're located in NJ around Monmouth County, you're welcome to meet me and see them for yourself/pick them up.
Traded in my SS for a brand new Corvette Convertible and am out of the Camaro field now

Email dframptonot@gmail.com for a response. Private messages are too confusing. Thanks

#5 ·
Pics of the pedals, and the mats? What brand are the pedals?

#6 ·
I'm sorry I haven't replied to everyone. I'm on vacation and away from my baby (car) for a few days. Please respond to me by sending a email to my direct email address that way you will get a response almost immediately as I always have my Internet enabled phone with me and ON.

I wont gouge or rip off on shipping prices, I just dont wanna be losing some $2000 in value on the car though trade in. Thanks to all!

I don't know exactly which brand the pedals are but they cost me $150.00 from one of the big companies everyones been buying them from
Installation screws and bolts included.

#7 · (Edited)
I bought the pedals from unique auto for $154 plus shipping back about 6 months ago.

Im back from Florida and a short trip to Maryland. I'm home right now with my 2010 SS. I have all original items listed for sale still in my possession. Emails to dframptonot@gmail.com will be responded to immediately. If you're interested and have $$$ send me your zip code as well and I will send you a total quote. I will send pictures too.

#8 ·
1. Auxiliary Gauges 4 Pack aftermarket with install wires and center plastic piece $325- instantly add this attraction to your 1SS for a STEAL
2. Metal Foot pedals for Manual Car (4 pedals) -includes dead pedal- $70
3. Black LLYODS floor mats with red embroidered CAMARO SS stitching $50
4. Two pack BLUE LED light bulbs for Dome light, and trunk light-makes interior a cool, crisp blue $15
5. Borla Cat back exhaust system. paid $1,700-sacrifice $800- makes a nice rumble
6. Roto-Fab CAI with heat shield and new Air Filter $275
7. Front license plate bracket- $10

#9 · (Edited)
What color are the pedals? Black or Silver? If you can get a picture of them of them. I wanted some a while back and these may be the ones I was looking at getting.

Also those pedals will not work on an automatic. The brake pedal on automatics are 2 times the size of the manuals brake pedal.

#12 ·
Gauges, exhaust, intake are gone:
im also now listing a chrome license plate cover

1. Chrome Rear License plate cover: "CAMARO SS" engraving on bottom- $25
2. (Unique Auto Depot) Grid Style Silver Metal Foot pedals for Manual Transmission ONLY -includes dead pedal- $70
3. Black LLYODS floor mats with red embroidered CAMARO SS stitching $65
4. Two pack BLUE LED light bulbs for Dome light, and trunk light-makes interior a cool, crisp blue $20
7. Front license plate bracket- $10

Ill blow it all out for $155+ S&H
email me at dframptonot@gmail.com if interested and ready to buy

#16 ·
EDIT:
I have left for sale a set of Silver Aluminum Race Pedals I bought for $159.00 from Unique Auto Depot. They are for a Manual Transmission car, and have the "grid" style to them. The accelerator pedal is called the "heel" version which is slightly bigger than the stock accelerator pedal.
All installation bolts/screws/nuts included. No scratches, just some dirt on them. $75.00

Original OEM Front License Plate Bracket- $10.00
plus shipping directly to your zip code.
Paypal only, or if you're located in NJ around Monmouth County, you're welcome to meet me and see them for yourself/pick them up.
Traded in my SS for a brand new Corvette Convertible and am out of the Camaro field now

Email dframptonot@gmail.com for a response. Private messages are too confusing. Thanks

#18 ·
No, they've been gone for a while.
I still have an OEM front plate bracket;$5.00
an OEM exhaust from a 1ss 6 manual without ground effects FREE TO GOOD HOME. im located on the jersey shore next to asbury park
and a oem center console shift plate, i put gauges in my 1ss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.