F/S Borla SS 6M Exhaust, Roto-Fab CAI, Camaro SS Mats, Metal Pedals, Auxiliary Gauges - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Classifieds: For Sale / Wanted For Sale and Wanted Ads. Private Parties ONLY. No unpaid advertising allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 Old 02-24-2011, 08:41 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation F/S Borla SS 6M Exhaust, Roto-Fab CAI, Camaro SS Mats, Metal Pedals, Auxiliary Gauges

EDIT:
I have left for sale a set of Silver Aluminum Race Pedals I bought for $159.00 from Unique Auto Depot. They are for a Manual Transmission car, and have the "grid" style to them. The accelerator pedal is called the "heel" version which is slightly bigger than the stock accelerator pedal.
All installation bolts/screws/nuts included. No scratches, just some dirt on them. $75.00

Original OEM Front License Plate Bracket- $10.00
plus shipping directly to your zip code.
Paypal only, or if you're located in NJ around Monmouth County, you're welcome to meet me and see them for yourself/pick them up.
Traded in my SS for a brand new Corvette Convertible and am out of the Camaro field now

Email [email protected] for a response. Private messages are too confusing. Thanks

Last edited by dframptonot; 03-29-2011 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Most items sold. Down to 2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 02-25-2011, 08:19 AM

Metal Foot pedals for Manual Car (4 pedals) -includes dead pedal- $70

Would those fit on a V6 automatic minus the extra pedal?

2010 Limited Edition Synergy Green Camaro

post #3 of 20 Old 02-25-2011, 08:59 AM Thread Starter

Wink Pedals

Yes. I would still ship all 4 pedals and you could just dispose of the extra one for the clutch. The pedals in these cars are all the same. In the future, please email me at [email protected] for a quicker, more detailed response. as soon as you email me and I have your email address, Ill send you a picture. Thanks.

post #4 of 20 Old 02-26-2011, 05:46 AM Thread Starter

Smile Any

Takers? Half my original cost I paid....
post #5 of 20 Old 03-06-2011, 01:12 AM

Pics of the pedals, and the mats? What brand are the pedals?

94 Firebird Formula (Drowned 8/30/05) RIP
2010 Camaro SS IBM 2SS/RS, 6M, ADM CAI, Borla Type S Cat Back, VMAX Ported TB, LG Short Throw Shifter, Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace, BC Racing Coilovers, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Whiteline Cradle Bushings.
post #6 of 20 Old 03-10-2011, 06:52 AM Thread Starter

I'm sorry I haven't replied to everyone. I'm on vacation and away from my baby (car) for a few days. Please respond to me by sending a email to my direct email address that way you will get a response almost immediately as I always have my Internet enabled phone with me and ON.

I wont gouge or rip off on shipping prices, I just dont wanna be losing some $2000 in value on the car though trade in. Thanks to all!

I don't know exactly which brand the pedals are but they cost me $150.00 from one of the big companies everyones been buying them from
Installation screws and bolts included.
post #7 of 20 Old 03-10-2011, 07:53 AM Thread Starter

I bought the pedals from unique auto for $154 plus shipping back about 6 months ago.

Im back from Florida and a short trip to Maryland. I'm home right now with my 2010 SS. I have all original items listed for sale still in my possession. Emails to [email protected] will be responded to immediately. If you're interested and have $$$ send me your zip code as well and I will send you a total quote. I will send pictures too.

Thanks

Last edited by dframptonot; 03-20-2011 at 04:19 PM.
post #8 of 20 Old 03-20-2011, 04:29 PM Thread Starter

1. Auxiliary Gauges 4 Pack aftermarket with install wires and center plastic piece $325- instantly add this attraction to your 1SS for a STEAL
2. Metal Foot pedals for Manual Car (4 pedals) -includes dead pedal- $70
3. Black LLYODS floor mats with red embroidered CAMARO SS stitching $50
4. Two pack BLUE LED light bulbs for Dome light, and trunk light-makes interior a cool, crisp blue $15
5. Borla Cat back exhaust system. paid $1,700-sacrifice $800- makes a nice rumble
6. Roto-Fab CAI with heat shield and new Air Filter $275
7. Front license plate bracket- $10
post #9 of 20 Old 03-20-2011, 05:20 PM

Garage
What color are the pedals? Black or Silver? If you can get a picture of them of them. I wanted some a while back and these may be the ones I was looking at getting.

Also those pedals will not work on an automatic. The brake pedal on automatics are 2 times the size of the manuals brake pedal.

2009 Yamaha R1
2011 Corvette Grand Sport
2010 2SS/RS Black & IOM Modifications

Last edited by MValdez17; 03-20-2011 at 05:23 PM.
post #10 of 20 Old 03-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
PM sent on bulbs

Chuck
2010 SIM 2SS/RS A6 SC - Born on 10/05/09
MyCamaroBuildInfo

"You Were Really Flyin' When I Passed You Back There!"
February-2013-MOTM-Winner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page