2010 Supercharged (700HP) Camaro SS - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Classifieds: For Sale / Wanted For Sale and Wanted Ads. Private Parties ONLY. No unpaid advertising allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 05-10-2011, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

2010 Supercharged (700HP) Camaro SS

700 Horsepower, Supercharged Beast.

2010 Camaro SS, 6-Spd, Black.

Built for me by world famous Corvette/Camaro engine builder, Doug Rippie, (DRM) Doug Rippie Motorsports.
When I retired, I decided I wanted a Special Car to drive occasionally in the summer months.
I ordered a new (2010) SS, Camaro and contacted DRM to arrange for them to do all the aftermarket additions need to get me to my goal of 700 Horsepower. He helped me spec out the parts and I decided on a Whipple, inter-cooled 2.9 kit, LS9 (ZR1 Corvette) cam, ARH, long-tube, ceramic coated, 2 7/8 cat backs, with GM free-flow mufflers, C2G Cold-air induction, larger injectors, boosted fuel pressure kit, RX oil catch system, pillar pod gauges, etc, etc

The car had 2200 miles on it when the goodies where added it now has ~2500 miles.
Doug and his team did an outstanding build for me and chassis dyno d the car at 600RWHP .a bit over 700 HP at the flywheel. They told me that they left horsepower on the table and made this a very safe 700 HP in other words they did not push the limits by using too much boost.
This car is amazing to drive very nice exhaust sound, quite streetable, and an absolute BEAST, when you get on it.

I am a retired computer exec with a taste for cars.
No one else has driven this car and it is like new.
*Never driven in snow
*Always garaged
*Must see
*Tires NOT worn

Selling only due to upcoming shoulder surgery/replacement...I can no longer drive this.

Pics:
https://picasaweb.google.com/zr1gary...eat=directlink

More Pics:

https://picasaweb.google.com/zr1gary...eat=directlink

You will NOT be disappointed with this fantastic car at a bargain price

$35,000....OBO

Might accept good, small 4x4 truck/SUV as part trade...up to $6-7k

Call Gary at 612-669-8676
email... [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Camside1.JPG
Views:	301
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	10064   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dyno.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	10065  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 05-16-2011, 04:52 AM

Hey, great looking car! I am looking to buy myself a Camaro but my budget is about 25,000$, so yours is a little too expensive, but I can see, why you want this much for your machine - it is really great.
As I said I am looking for something cheaper. Do you know any dealers in Minnesota (or near MN), that you can recommend? I came across Gilleland Chevrolet and Cadillac (you can see it here), and would like some opinions on that one. I do not want to give my money to someone with "bad" reputation... So maybe you can give me some advice?
Thanks!
post #3 of 7 Old 05-19-2011, 05:55 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyRider View Post
Hey, great looking car! I am looking to buy myself a Camaro but my budget is about 25,000$, so yours is a little too expensive, but I can see, why you want this much for your machine - it is really great.
As I said I am looking for something cheaper. Do you know any dealers in Minnesota (or near MN), that you can recommend? I came across Gilleland Chevrolet and Cadillac (you can see it here), and would like some opinions on that one. I do not want to give my money to someone with "bad" reputation... So maybe you can give me some advice?
Thanks!
comment reported as spam.

post #4 of 7 Old 05-19-2011, 06:35 PM

Not spam, carry on.

2005 CTSV BLACK LS7 Clutch/Flywheel/Slave, Tick Speed Bleeder, Tilton Clutch MC, RevShift Bushings, Domestic V8 Solutions (shifter, 8.8 Diff conversion, srut tower braces, sub-frame connectors), SLP cats, no cags, xpipe, bullet mufflers, Volante, iPod dock, G-force tune; 379hp 381tq.

Killing 5th gens like it is my job.
post #5 of 7 Old 06-13-2011, 06:45 PM

Great price! if my car wasn't at Vector I'd have to think about this one.... best of luck with the sale. Free bump....

IBM 2SS/RS M6 with sunroof, MGW shifter, Corsa, GM accessory MTX subwoofer, ARE Torque Thrust M from Nickey Chicago, LSR Performance CAI, Eibach coilovers, Pfadt sways, Kooks 1-7/8's headers, Vector 2.5 Cam package and tune, JL Audio XD400/4 amp mod...
post #6 of 7 Old 06-13-2011, 07:42 PM
Veteran Member

Wow...that's a great price. Good luck to you.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #7 of 7 Old 06-13-2011, 08:29 PM

Car sold about a month ago
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page