My Custom 3 Piece 20 inch USW Forged Wheels and Tires For Sale - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Classifieds: For Sale / Wanted For Sale and Wanted Ads. Private Parties ONLY. No unpaid advertising allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 06-01-2011, 02:39 AM Thread Starter

My Custom 3 Piece 20 inch USW Forged Wheels and Tires For Sale

Hey Guys,
Decided to put my wheels up for sale. They are a custom 3 piece wheel with a stepped lip. They are 20X9 Front and 20X10 Rear. Gloss black Lip with Matte Black Face. This USW wheel is the only one that i know of running this set up. The Crossover step lip on a Camaro. These wheels are truly a work of art and great looking wheel. Also you have the weight savings of a 19 inch wheel cause of the step lip. If you want some wheels that nobody else has to set your car apart from the rest these are the wheels to have. These wheels are in great condition with NO Curb rash or anything.

Also the wheels will come with Nitto Invo Tires. These tires still have about 80 % thread on them and perfect wear pattern. These tires alone cost $1200+
The fronts are 275/40/20 and the rears are 295/35/20. These tires are amazing. Grip, comfort, tread, etc. I will be getting these tires again.

You can email me at [email protected]

Here is a video of the wheels with me in it:

Picture: If you guys want more just let me know. These pictures don't do justice

Selling for $3000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page