Well, i bought this from a forum member over on another site, who only used it for a few thousand miles before trading in his truck. what are the chances it wouldn't fit with my Corsa single exit exhaust!!!
i'm hoping to pass this on to another forum member if your interested. i'm not looking to make any money off the sale so i'm going to start out asking for $200 shipped
. these run between $230-$250 plus shipping brand new
PM me if your interested!
here's the description:
Hellwig No. 7800 rear sway bar kit for 1999-2006 AND 2007+ Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra pickup trucks.
Complete kit includes 1-1/8" diameter sway bar, all brackets and struts, and hardware. even an unopened bottle of grease for the bushings
Used, but in like new condition.
- Reduces body roll so you benefit from better vehicle control
- Greatly improved cornering traction for safer driving and cornering capabilities
- Distributes weight evenly
- Every sway bar is developed for your specific application
- Fast, easy bolt on installation with simple hand tools (some kits may require drilling)
- High quality 4140 chromolly steel
- High tech polyurethane bushings
Reduced: 96% of original size [ 1000 x 733 ] - Click to view full image
Reduced: 93% of original size [ 1024 x 764 ] - Click to view full image