I really hate putting this car up for sale but I am getting my usual 2-yr itch. Thinking of going another direction for a car. Possibly a 392 Challenger so I can fit the family in it, or maybe a leftover 12 GT500.
2010 Camaro 1SS 6-speed manual. Car is mint perfect exterior/interior condition. Not a chip or scratch on the car. Has always been garaged, driven only once in the rain. Car has approx 4000 miles on it.
Cars runs beautiful, fantastic performance approx 450 rwhp with this mild street camshaft. Car draws attention wherever it goes.
I am not giving this car away, so no ridiculous offers please. Price is $30,000.00 you can e-mail me at [email protected]
List of upgrades:
* Flowtech Induction custom cam kit, Lunati grind cam, springs, etc.
Installed and tuned at RPM performance, Cary NC.
* New Era Performance custom intake.
* Dynatech full length headers with hi-flo cats, GMPP axle-back exhaust
* TSW Nurburgrings' NT555Rs front, NT05Rs in back (brand new, no
passes on them)
* SLP rear spoiler, SLP black hockey stripes
* 4-gauge cluster option.
* Underdrive Pulley
* Monster stage 3, high performance clutch
* Phadt lower control arms
You can view photos of the car in my profile. If you would like links to video or dyno sheets please pm me.
Video link below, just click on picture.