Need 20in. Wheels for Winter Driving - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Classifieds: For Sale / Wanted For Sale and Wanted Ads. Private Parties ONLY. No unpaid advertising allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 05-13-2012, 07:25 AM Thread Starter

Need 20in. Wheels for Winter Driving

Looking for a set of 20 in. staggered wheels for my winter tires. Not looking for anything too fancy as they are just for use a couple months out of the year. I don't want to keep having to go through the trouble having the tires switched to my regular wheels twice a year.

BTW, I am in Michigan

[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 05-13-2012, 10:14 AM

I'm selling some 20in polished factory RS wheels with the pirelli p-zero tires. I know those are not winter tires but you could have fun with them for the summer then switch them out for your winter tires and then leave them on. I know you said nothing too fancy but I wanted to at least give you the option. See the for sale ad here on this site.

https://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/cl...24700-obo.html

Thanks.

Nick.
post #3 of 6 Old 05-13-2012, 08:29 PM

Where you at in michigan?

Nick's deal is pretty great by the way. I purchased my 20" stock SS wheels in January 2010 for $650 from Ebay, and then had to pay the shipping. I think they were take offs from Hennsey for Sema.

post #4 of 6 Old 05-16-2012, 05:36 PM Thread Starter

Hi Nick, thanks for responding. I will keep you in mind, I was hoping to find something closer to where I live (southeast Mich.) to avoid the high shipping costs. Not sure how much the shipping is, but I am sure it has to be substantial. I checked out Yahoo maps and it looks like you are about 7 hours away from here. I thought maybe if it wasn't too far, I could make a road trip. Bummer! If you have an idea of how much shipping costs are for those, let me know. I just have a feeling the shipping will be cost prohibitive.
Thanks again,
Dave D.
post #5 of 6 Old 05-17-2012, 09:42 AM

I have shipped via............Greyhound. Yup you read it right. They are great for getting rims out .
post #6 of 6 Old 05-20-2012, 07:06 PM Thread Starter

That's interesting, I never even considered Greyhound as a shipping avenue. I will have to keep that in mind.

Thanks for the heads up!

Dave D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page