F/S V6 Front bumper cover w/Razzi lip - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Classifieds: For Sale / Wanted For Sale and Wanted Ads. Private Parties ONLY. No unpaid advertising allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 05-14-2012, 04:43 PM Thread Starter

F/S V6 Front bumper cover w/Razzi lip

I have a V6 front bumper cover in pristine condition and it also has the Razzi front lip on it. The unit will be removed from my car on Tuesday and I look to get it moved as soon as possible.
I would like to move the entire thing but I've had some ask if the Razzi lip is available by itself which I can't advise until I get it off and home. I didn't install it so I'll know better later this week. Wanted to put this out there now as I've had some interest in it early when it was learned I was replacing it for another front.
Also I might add that shipping can be expensive because of its size and having it shipped via the Greydog might be more cost effective but it will also take longer as they are a people mover first vs a parcel pusher. It just so happens I had a bumper cover sent to me from AZ to IN for $80 I was told, I was not the shipper on this but the receiver. Took roughly 11 days and I was told things move faster from West to East rather than the other way around. This cover is in perfect condition, no damage whatsoever, no pits, no pealing, no cracks and no broken or missing tabs.
Also you can view my iTrade rating or record and see I'm a good seller and buyer, fast shipper and fast payment sent on the other site, C5.com.

I'm a no nonsense to type, shoot straight from the hip and pull no punches. Kinda goes with my line of work being a state cop of 30yrs.

Again, if interested, shoot me a PM with an offer. I'm not trying to break the bank on this thing, just want to recoup some of my money I have into the and keep it from taking up space in my girls garage.

Thanks!

JD
Indy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jdp2.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	13649   Click image for larger version

Name:	On.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	13650   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chromed1.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	13651  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 05-15-2012, 05:22 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Too bad its not IOM. Do the halo lights go with it?

2013 LT2/RS, Crystal Red Metallic, TAZ Jr.
2016 H-D Ultra Classic, Black Fire Purple, (PPE)
2015 H-D Street Glide, Superior Blue. (Old Blue) Traded
2012 Big Horn, RAM, Crew Cab, SLT, Dark Cherry Red Pearl (Betty Boop)
1998 Honda Accord 2d, daily driver.
post #3 of 6 Old 05-15-2012, 06:14 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo View Post
Too bad its not IOM. Do the halo lights go with it?
It wasn't RJT when I bought it, the lip. I had to have it painted to match the car, most do unless you want to roll with it in a primer color or gel coat.

Bumper covers don't come with lights. Remove yours and see where the lights remain.

post #4 of 6 Old 05-19-2012, 10:33 AM Thread Starter

I also have a SS lower grill in gloss black, the mail slot grill and V6 lower grill for sale.
post #5 of 6 Old 05-24-2012, 04:29 PM Thread Starter

post #6 of 6 Old 05-26-2012, 10:48 AM Thread Starter

Bumper cover with Razzi lip - SOLD!

Still available are the SS lower grill in gloss black and the SS mail slot grill and a V6 lower grill. Make offers and they'll be considered.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page