FS: Roto-fab CAI w/ Carbon fiber tube & dry filter - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Classifieds: For Sale / Wanted For Sale and Wanted Ads. Private Parties ONLY. No unpaid advertising allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 08-17-2012, 11:32 AM Thread Starter

FS: Roto-fab CAI w/ Carbon fiber tube & dry filter

Selling a Rotofab CAI for a L99/LS3 2010-2013 Camaro. The CAI has an upgraded dry filter & a Carbon fiber intake tube. Intake tube cannot be purchased separately from Roto-fab and is a $135 upgrade option on their new CAI's. $250 shipped.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.JPG
Views:	97
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	15224   Click image for larger version

Name:	005.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	15273   Click image for larger version

Name:	006.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	180.1 KB
ID:	15274  

Last edited by StangKiller-SS; 12-11-2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Pics added
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 12-11-2012, 10:54 AM Thread Starter

Bump to the top.
post #3 of 13 Old 12-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Why did you remove it from the car? If you don't mind me asking.

2010 2SS/RS A6 L99 Born 09/16/2009 Vin#9146985
ModernCamaro Car of the Month Jan 2013
CAI,Axle back exhaust, V Max Throttle Body

post #4 of 13 Old 12-11-2012, 06:15 PM Thread Starter

I had always wanted a black powder coated CAI inc. kit and finally got an opportunity to get one. Nothing wrong with the Roto-fab, it's a great CAI kit to have and it definitely improves the exhaust note a little. The filter is pretty clean since I have only driven about 500 miles with it on.
post #5 of 13 Old 12-28-2012, 08:42 PM

Sold? Thanks.
post #6 of 13 Old 12-29-2012, 08:46 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Yea, he sold it to me but never shipped it...beware!

post #7 of 13 Old 12-29-2012, 08:49 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWD621 View Post
Did you get your $ back? If not we need to hunt this guy down...

Chuck
2010 SIM 2SS/RS A6 SC - Born on 10/05/09
MyCamaroBuildInfo

"You Were Really Flyin' When I Passed You Back There!"
February-2013-MOTM-Winner
post #8 of 13 Old 12-29-2012, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWD621 View Post
Thanks for the warning.

Jason
post #9 of 13 Old 12-29-2012, 05:15 PM
Premium Member

Garage
No, but I have opened up a dispute with Pay Pal....don't know how that will go. I tried to contact the guy at two of his email boxes at different places and got no response. He got his money 250.00 about a month ago.

Should have known better., who do you trust anymore?

My bad for not checking him out further first.
Should be banned from this forum. IMO

He's over on C5 as well.

Last edited by JWD621; 12-29-2012 at 05:39 PM.
post #10 of 13 Old 12-30-2012, 07:56 AM Thread Starter

I wish you would have sent me a PM so I know you were questioning where the item is so I could have responded I really have no problem keeping a good communication with you til the item was shipped. It's hard to say I ignored you since you didn't PM me at all since you paid on 12/16, and again I really don't mind answering any questions. I really didn't see anything until I opened my email this morning, had I gotten a PM I could have answered when I logged in here the other day. I sent you an email this morning in regards to the part & shipment. I just had some trouble getting a box together for shipment, and you can expect a tracking tomorrow. I really have no plans of screwing you around on this, honest. I will be more than happy to issue you a refund if you don't think you can hold out to receive CAI this week or if you can then I'll give you a $25.00 refund on the purchase price, your choice bud. I'll do whatever you want.

Just as an FYI a couple of people that I've had problems @ C5 with were absolute *******s to start with based off of their demands and I chose to not to do a deal with them and gave them the hard way out on purpose because of just what jack asses they were being from the moment I sold the item to them towards me, it was a one side story that if everyone knew the truth would have made no one want to even sell an item to them. They were the type that left a good possibility that if an item was sent to them they would claim the item was not as described and their damaged unit to me for a refund of the purchase price or something. So please know the real facts facts before you judge. For every bad buyer I have had I've had 10 great buyers that were happy with the sales in my history. Actually this is the reason why this CAI was to be my last sale on a forum ever and mainly just to get rid of the part that I don't have any use for with buyers becoming more and more pushy. Transactions should be smooth for both the buyers & sellers alike, and not a one way street for the buyer.

This past summer I waited three weeks for an item I purchased to be shipped because the guy had a busy life and had forgotten until I PM'ed him just for an update at that point, but when I got the item I was absolutely ecstatic that it was as described and pictured, and I would have purchased from him again for sure. I knew it wasn't anything about the seller being a horrible thief or anything just that things had gotten away from him a little this year I have learned how that feels working 13 hour days and it's not something that someone enjoys, lol. I don't know if it is sellers offering shipped prices that has turned into spoiled brat buyers, or what it is.

Anyway please PM since I really don't log into my email very often with what ever you'd like to do and I'll be more that happy to satisfy your preference. Thanks!

Last edited by StangKiller-SS; 12-30-2012 at 08:37 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page