2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-LINGENFELTER SUPERCHARGED! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Classifieds: For Sale / Wanted For Sale and Wanted Ads. Private Parties ONLY. No unpaid advertising allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 09-04-2012, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
JTL

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-LINGENFELTER SUPERCHARGED!

Sadly, I have decided to part ways with my Camaro after some changes in my current business model:

2010 2SS/RS-Fully optioned car excluding sunroof
Black with factory-installed dark charcoal stripes on the hood and deck lid, Black leather inside
Approximately 1800 miles-The plastic covering still exists on both seats, the center arm rest, and both drive and passenger side floor areas.
The good stuff: This car was sent to Lingenfelter shortly after new for them to install the base Magnuson TVS2300 supercharger package. In addition this package, Lingenfelter also installed a full Corsa exhaust. As the car sits, it makes exactly 500 horse at the rear wheels with around 470 ft./lbs. of torque. More information about the package can be found on Lingenfelter's website or by contacting me.
The car is in better than new condition in my opinion considering the Lingenfelter package.
I have every piece of literature that came with the car from new. This includes all of the window stickers, owner's manuals, and the original temporary tag. I have every piece of information that joined the car at Lingefelter as well; including the Certificate of Authenticity from Lingenfelter and the dyno sheet to prove the horsepower numbers.
There are absolutely no faults associated with the car and that is easy to see. The car is located in Henderson, Kentucky.

$37,500

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (270) 748-1882. I greatly appreciate your interest.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	315.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	14660   Click image for larger version

Name:	316.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	14661   Click image for larger version

Name:	317.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	14662   Click image for larger version

Name:	008.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	14663   Click image for larger version

Name:	007.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	14664  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Veteran Member

Absolutely Beautiful and Gorgeous!!! I'm sure it'll sell. Good luck!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page