Modern Camaro Forums banner

2013 Camaro SS Parts

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  BluePhoenix 
#1 · (Edited)
Have a number of parts available from a rolled 2013 Camaro SS 6 speed here is a general list and prices most interior is available won't list everything so if have any questions about a part please ask. Interior is the black with red/orange color. Not one good piece of sheet metal but only had 12000 miles on the car. Pulled prices off of ebay so feel free to make an offer. I will send pictures on request or discuss any parts. You pay for shipping or feel free to pick up I am located in Milwaukee WI area.

Have front and rear seats. Front are both powered and heated. Driver side bag is blown but leather is not damaged. Passenger side bag is good but seat back has a tweak to it not so noticeable in the car but out I did notice. $1900.00

Also have both interior door skins with red/orange inserts. $500 for both

Dash with steering column, has hud, both bags are good, key is bent but works fine. $1800.00

Dual mode exhaust everything up to the headers. $800.00

Rear suspension with differential. $2300.00

All interior trim most pieces are in good position. Make offer

Tail lights with trim. $40.00 each with bulb.

Left front suspension components Make offer

Brembo Brake (black) set up with calipers and rotors. $600

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow.. hope the person that got in the wreck made it ok and no one got really badly hurt :eek:
Wish I had the cash.. that dual exhaust would be nice to have in shadow :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.