2010 IBM Camaro SS **CAMMED** VERY LOW MILES - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Classifieds: For Sale / Wanted For Sale and Wanted Ads. Private Parties ONLY. No unpaid advertising allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 09-08-2014, 05:08 AM Thread Starter

2010 IBM Camaro SS **CAMMED** VERY LOW MILES

This is largely a trial balloon/for sale thread so to speak. If there is any level of interest I'll post a proper thread with many pictures and more details. Largely due to work I get little time to enjoy this car let alone drive it. I think after having it at the Woodward Cruise one day this year I'm up to 2,675 miles. Color is IBM and interior is 2SS beige leather, sunroof, and RS pkg.

Highlights:

Delivered March of 2010, all options other than ground effects and auto trans. Many mods most of which are detailed here...
3M clear bra by Larry Millen on the front fascia, Heritage grille w/custom IBM paint, SS billet emblems by Sparks, new from GM ZL1 tires/rims, new TPMS and air valves, Eibach coilovers, Pfadt sways with end links, BMR subframe connectors and cross brace, Kooks Jet Hot coated 1-7/8's headers and high flow cats, Corsa sport catback exhaust, Vector Motorsports 2.5 pkg cam / install / dyno tune with VMS VIN specific power cable (VMS Custom Grind Cam, Cam Gear (3 Bolt), LS7 Timing Gear Bolts, Balancer Bolt, LS7 Timing Chain Damper, PSI Valve Springs, Custom Push Rods), LSR CAI, FAST 102 Intake installed by Vector, VMAX ported TBI, Brembo cross drilled rotors, DSS 1000 horse axles, JL audio door speakers, XD400 & XD600 amps, JL audio install kits, SubThump harness and amp rack, JL Audio Stealthbox 12W6v3 Subwoofer, JL Audio subwoofer gain knob (currently wire run through interior and under drivers seat to seat belt; no holes drilled), MGW shifter with race knob, 2012 Camaro SS 1LE suede steering wheel with airbag, Lloyds mats, LED fogs, 2013 frameless rear view mirror. I've probably forgotten a few things but this is the main list.

I recognize selling a modded car is never easy but if you're looking for a properly built, well dialed in Camaro and like dark metallic blue paint this is something you might want to consider.

I don't drive the car enough to justify it sitting in the garage. I have a new Chevy SS that is not being driven and a 2007 Mustang GT convertible that is not being driven.

Even though the car really didn't need it I went through the Adams 3 step process just prior to Woodward. The only time this car has seen rain was on the transport from Oshawa Assembly to LaFontaine Chevy in Dexter, Michigan. I did the dealer prep on my lift and hand washed the entire undercarriage; the car has never been back to any dealer for any work. Immaculate is a term often used here but the condition of this car backs up that description. I have a workbench full of Adams products and the car spends more time with a microfiber towel than it does driving.

There will be no test or joy rides. Serious interest only. Many thanks...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0030.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	40937   Click image for larger version

Name:	ss.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	40945  

IBM 2SS/RS M6 with sunroof, MGW shifter, Corsa, GM accessory MTX subwoofer, ARE Torque Thrust M from Nickey Chicago, LSR Performance CAI, Eibach coilovers, Pfadt sways, Kooks 1-7/8's headers, Vector 2.5 Cam package and tune, JL Audio XD400/4 amp mod...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page