HP Tuners mail order program from Tampa Tuning - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Diagnostics & Tuning Diagnostics | Programming | Tuning

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 05-11-2014, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

HP Tuners mail order program from Tampa Tuning

Our library is full of Camaro's, Corvettes, GTOs with different set ups.

If you have HP Tuners and are finding it difficult to navigate, Our mail order calibrations are priced at $175 for stock to bolt ons vehicles.

Its a great option to see what a professional calibrator changes while using the compare feature in HP Tuners.

We've returned to normal pricing which is still the best in the Tampa, Orlando, Bradenton area. As you may know, we are the only professionally trained calibrators in the area. All prices include dyno time.

We calibrate a lot of Forced Induction ZL1 Camaros and ZR1 Corvettes and would like to share our Forced Induction calibration experience with our CTSv friends. Our transmission calibrations are second to none with dual setting options between D and M/S driver mode.

For Forced Induction vehicles, the price is normally $500 which includes dyno time for a stock to bolt on FI vehicle.

If you have a stock to bolt ons level Naturally Aspirated vehicle like a Corvette, Camaro, GTO, SS and some others, our dyno calibration price start $400.

Internally modified vehicles add about $50 to the pricing.

Call or Email me for pricing on customs builds.

For the Dodge Charger or Dodge Challenger and Ford products, we start at $550 because of the additional credit requirements to license your vehicle to out HP Tuners interface.

We don't short cut. Our calibration sessions are about 3 hours per car. We deep dive into the low end of the calibration in the vehicle by staging the RPMs at 1000,1500,2000,2500,3000,3500, and 4000 RPMs to totally dial in and calibrate your low end driving experience.

When the low end is complete, we move to Wide Open Throttle calibrating for safe maximum power enhancements. Once the vehicle is totally calibrated on the dyno, we return to the street performance calibration with the owner to fully customized the platform intergrading the Engine calibration with the Transmission calibration. We also want to make sure that the vehicle tolerates the power made on the dyno during the street performance calibration.

So when guys ask why does it take so long to calibrate, its because we don't do a couple pulls and done on the dyno. We actually calibrate the vehicles configuration at several different power levels. Our HP Tuners pro scanner tells me when a vehicle is completed, not the dyno number.

Send me a Email at:

[email protected]

Thanks

Phil

Check out your car on our facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/tampa.tuning

Tampa Tuning: [email protected]

Last edited by Tampa Tuning; 07-11-2015 at 07:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 05-12-2014, 02:14 PM

Very good pricing.

Daily Driver, 13', LFX, 6L50, 1LT, Summit White (GAZ) Camaro, [email protected]
Weekend Racer, 99', LD9/LG0/W41, 4T40E, Aquamarine Z24, Rebuild/upgrade In-Process, 13s here I come
post #3 of 15 Old 05-12-2014, 02:48 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
I was asked the other day if there was a way to "tune out" the speed limiter on the V6, told them I did not know if a tune was produced for the V6. So is there? one guy has a 2012 and the other has a 2014 both V6's.

2013 LT2/RS, Crystal Red Metallic, TAZ Jr.
2016 H-D Ultra Classic, Black Fire Purple, (PPE)
2015 H-D Street Glide, Superior Blue. (Old Blue) Traded
2012 Big Horn, RAM, Crew Cab, SLT, Dark Cherry Red Pearl (Betty Boop)
1998 Honda Accord 2d, daily driver.

post #4 of 15 Old 05-13-2014, 10:22 PM Thread Starter
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

the 2012-2014 yes the LFX engine is good to go.
the 2010-2011 LLT is functional but still in beta forum. I trust it a little less

post #5 of 15 Old 05-15-2014, 01:26 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning View Post
If you have HP Tuners and are finding it difficult to navigate, Our mail order calibrations are priced at $150 for stock to bolt ons vehicles.
I keep reading things saying that our ECMs can "remember" if there was a flash. Do you know the truth behind this? I want to dive into tuning my LFX, but don't feel like killing my warranty just yet if I can't return to stock and they know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo View Post
I was asked the other day if there was a way to "tune out" the speed limiter on the V6, told them I did not know if a tune was produced for the V6. So is there? one guy has a 2012 and the other has a 2014 both V6's.
Very easy to do that with the LFX engine. You aren't removing it, just making it 255mph

2013 IOM Camaro 1LS - Daily Driver
1968 Camaro SS - Weekend Warrior
2000 Monte Carlo SS - CSC Powered Project Car

Last edited by ChibiBlackSheep; 05-15-2014 at 01:28 PM.
post #6 of 15 Old 06-01-2014, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

my understanding it does have a counter. The count is how many changes it has. Its cant tell you what was changed

post #7 of 15 Old 06-04-2014, 04:24 PM
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

yeah, you could have it updated by the dealer every time you go there, and it would show the count.. but as mentioned, there's no way to know what was changed, or if it was an aftermarket tune or GM stock tune update that changed it...

hell, you could have your own GM TIS2WEB subscription and flash GM updates to your car every other day in your own garage if you wanted... the counter may increment, but again, no way to know what was changed/flashed...

so nothing to worry about...
post #8 of 15 Old 06-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Here's the link to subscribe to GM TIS2WEB. You could do your own GM flashes.

https://www.acdelcotds.com/acdelco/action/subscribehome

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.
post #9 of 15 Old 06-04-2014, 06:11 PM

Garage
So I'm really safe to mess around with my HPT on this car? I really thought it would be a warranty void. Maybe I'll still wait until it's paid off.

2013 IOM Camaro 1LS - Daily Driver
1968 Camaro SS - Weekend Warrior
2000 Monte Carlo SS - CSC Powered Project Car
post #10 of 15 Old 06-24-2014, 05:51 AM Thread Starter
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

Don't just "mess" with stuff. Have a strategy and understand what you are changing and what the results should be. Also have a wideband attached that measures your changes.

Phil

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page