Dynoed in OKC today, low. - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Dyno Results & Bench Racing Dyno your 5th Gen? Post the numbers here! How fast will it go?

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 10-09-2010, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

Question Dynoed in OKC today, low.

I had my 2010 ss auto and the dyno results were 303.1 [email protected] 6211 rpm with [email protected] rpm, 1st pull, 2nd pull 307.0 HP @ 6191 rpm and torq 276.6 @ 4621 rpm. I bought this car used, has 20000 miles and no mods. Looks low results, was hoping to be at 330hp. Put on a Halltech Cold air today, will be putting on aflowmaster 3" cat back this thursday. Think its possible to get to 390 hp with these 2 mods and a custom tune? Any one know a good shop in OKC? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Veteran Member

Those #'s definitely seem low. There's no way you're going to see 390hp w/ those mods if those baseline #'s are accurate....but I doubt they are. Is your car an early vin#? Might want to try the fuse pull since it's an A6 (do a quick search, there's a thread on it).

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #3 of 5 Old 10-10-2010, 12:37 PM
Veteran Member

let me guess, you had it dynoed at XP Racing???

i had mine dynoed there, and it was 15 hp less than when i had it dynoed elsewhere.

you'll see about 345hp with the intake and exhaust, about 370hp with long tube headers, and about 405hp with a mild VVT cam.

April 2010 Member/Car of the Month

Gone but not Forgotten!

Last edited by RedJewel2SS; 10-10-2010 at 12:41 PM.

post #4 of 5 Old 10-13-2010, 10:25 PM

Fuse pull. You should be seeing anywhere from 330-360(factory freak) at the wheel on an L99.

post #5 of 5 Old 11-23-2010, 06:47 AM
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

If it was a mustang dyno, I dyno about 35 RWHP less on them compare to a Dynojet.

When I first did all the bolt ons to my car, I didnt notice much of a differance, but when I did my first cam, the car really woke up.

The heads on these car flow great. You shouldnt even think about aftermarket heads !

A cam, intake, and headers, and you'll own a new car. I recenty tuned a C6 LS3 with a cam on 231/237 and headers with an intake, and **** that car was powerful.

I also recently did a L99 with an intake and headers, and I was suprised how well it responded to tuning. The A6 transmission get about 175 tables changed and takes about an hour and a half longer than the A4s

Check out your car on our facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/tampa.tuning

Tampa Tuning: [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page