Need the goodies - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Electronics & Audio Stereo Components | Lighting | Radars | Alarms

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 09-16-2014, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

Need the goodies

Hello everyone!

I am so glad to be part of this awesome group.

A little background: I just bought a beautiful red 2014 LS Camaro 6spd. I love it so much! I needed an affordable car and something that would not kill me on insurance! This fit the bill perfectly!

I am shocked how fast this car is and I love running through the gears.

Here is the deal While affordable and my loan is super small I had to make some sacrifices on equipment/options. Also, I had to buy what was on the lot to get some of the deals I got as well I wanted a red stick shift.

So, I need to add a few things I need/want fog lights. I just love the way the make a car look and I just cannot stand the little vent covers. I found these:

LS Non-Switched Foglamp Kit (2014)

Does anyone have any experience with these? Do you like the non-switched ones? I think I would just choose the stock bulbs that come with the kit and not opt for the upgrades smart or mistake? I want it to look as stock as possible. I also like the fact that I dont have to install a switch as well and drill into my dash.

GM 2013-2014 Camaro 4 Pack Gauges

These gauges look awesome I really want a set. I have read they are plug and play. I buy this kit and just install without having to splice anything. Anyone have experience with these?

THANKS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-17-2014, 02:38 AM
Support MC & Troops

& Welcome to MC, please post on our new members thread so we can give you a warm welcome to the sight

Now to your Q's..
On any thing you buy, just remember to keep the OEM part for any kind of warranty stuff unless your not worried or its cosmetic things like a emblem or what nots..

Usually any kit you buy, ask the seller first before you buy their product if they offer warranty's or if theirs any thing you'll need besides the kit.. most kits that are plug & play are just that, no cutting or spicing usually required.. so ask if it is or not
Make sure you ask the seller if they have instructions for the part your installing or a link to see, so if you need to see.. if theirs something your missing or not it helps

Enjoy your wonderful new Camaro & please post pics & let us know what you end up doing or plan on doing, that could be helpful to other members, we all love to help our friends/family here on MC /

Um & yea... we LUV pics

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
post #3 of 5 Old 09-17-2014, 10:54 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply! I'm just trying to find the best kit for the money, and what will look the most "stock." I will post some pictures soon. I am at work tonight and may not get any posted until Thursday or Friday.
Thanks!

post #4 of 5 Old 09-18-2014, 04:16 AM
Support MC & Troops

we'll be waiting.. might check our venders too +

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
post #5 of 5 Old 09-19-2014, 02:39 PM

Garage
welcome, I am sure you will be looking for a few more things to make your car "yours"

2011 Early Convertible, ZL1 bumper, hood and side skirts, belly pan, carbon fiber extractor, ZL1 wheels, K&N cai, Elite catch can, Big Worm Black/Red Bowties, Vitesse TC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page