9th Annual Michigan FBody Meet & Greet 2013! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Events & Gatherings Post & Discuss events, shows, gatherings, track days, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 Old 01-12-2013, 07:56 AM Thread Starter

9th Annual Michigan FBody Meet & Greet 2013!

Guess what time of the year it is! It's time to start planning your 2013 Car Show season! Back again for our 9th year in a row, the Michigan FBody Meet & Greet continues to get bigger and better!

If you haven't heard about the Michigan FBody Meet & Greet, check out last year's pics:
Michigan FBody Events Gallery - 2012 Meet & Greet

For 2013, we return to our normal schedule - the first Saturday after Memorial Day! Note that we are also pushing the start time back one hour -- the show will run from 9am to 4pm.

What: 9th Annual Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show
When: June 1st, 2013
Time: 9am to 4pm

We have a website devoted to our event information and registration too! You can find our website at:
Events - The Michigan FBody Association

Continuing with our tradition of having one of the best FBody events in the state of Michigan, our car show will continue to be free to enter. We do ask for those who come to the show and have a good time to drop a few bucks into the donation jar to show their support because putting the show together isn't free.

Register today:
Register for the 2013 Michigan FBody Meet & Greet!

And after you're done registering, check out our Registration Map which shows the last person who registered from every zip code. Pretty cool way to see where people are coming from to come to the show!

So what are you waiting for? Register today!

Michigan FBody Meet & Greet - Registration Map - See Registrations on the US Map!
Michigan FBody Meet & Greet - Registration Database - See a list of who registered for the show!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 02-22-2013, 06:14 AM Thread Starter

Thank you everyone who registered thus far! It's blustery cold out there this morning and the snow is blowing - great time to bump this thread and wishing for warmer weather!

We're already at 95 registrations - keep them coming!
post #3 of 14 Old 04-15-2013, 08:54 AM Thread Starter

It's really hard to believe we're only 47 days away from the show! COME ON MR WEATHER, WAKE UP AND GIVE US SOME WARM WEATHER!!!!

With only 47 days to go we're already at 174 registrations received!

If you haven't already, please be sure and pre-register for the event at the following link -- this will make your "check in" to the event much easier for all of us!

And when you're done registering, check out the Registration Map! It's my favorite part of the site - gives you a view of how many people are coming and from which area!

post #4 of 14 Old 05-17-2013, 12:38 PM Thread Starter

Hard to believe that it's only two weeks away from tomorrow!!! The time is closing in fast, and although we haven't had a ton of super nice days, this weekend's weather should boost everyone's spirits for the 2013 cruising season!

With only two weeks to go, we're well over the 200 registered mark. As always, if you intend on attending the show, please pre-register so that we have your information and windshield slip ready for you when you arrive. This helps our registration tent run smoothly and let's us know how many voting slips and what not to print off.

post #5 of 14 Old 05-17-2013, 09:01 PM

Garage
I should be there but won't be showing. I'll show once my Lingenfelter mods are purchased

Proud owner of my 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS Inferno Orange Metallic Exterior & Interior,

Billy Brown

post #6 of 14 Old 05-18-2013, 08:06 AM Thread Starter

I believe Lingenfelter will be at the show so you can talk to them more about what you want to purchase.

But that said -- you're more than welcome to bring your car and park it inside the show. The purpose of the Meet & Greet is to be an informal car show -- it's more about mingling with other enthusiasts than it is about having show quality vehicles in the show. We even used to have a "Best Beater" award that we thought would be fun and encourage everyone to join in on the show and not be shy about not having the best looking car but unfortunately someone won and took it the wrong way.
post #7 of 14 Old 05-18-2013, 04:57 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by meissen View Post
I believe Lingenfelter will be at the show so you can talk to them more about what you want to purchase.

But that said -- you're more than welcome to bring your car and park it inside the show. The purpose of the Meet & Greet is to be an informal car show -- it's more about mingling with other enthusiasts than it is about having show quality vehicles in the show. We even used to have a "Best Beater" award that we thought would be fun and encourage everyone to join in on the show and not be shy about not having the best looking car but unfortunately someone won and took it the wrong way.
Thanks! Yeah I need to meet others for sure. Do I need to register to just park mine inside?

Proud owner of my 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS Inferno Orange Metallic Exterior & Interior,

Billy Brown

post #8 of 14 Old 05-18-2013, 08:34 PM Thread Starter

It'd be preferable if you registered, just so it had a windshield slip and we'd have a more accurate idea of how many cars we have in the show.
post #9 of 14 Old 05-19-2013, 05:37 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by meissen View Post
It'd be preferable if you registered, just so it had a windshield slip and we'd have a more accurate idea of how many cars we have in the show.
Makes sense and will do!

Billy Brown

post #10 of 14 Old 05-19-2013, 07:16 AM Thread Starter

Thanks! See you in two weeks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page