Mid-Ohio F-Body Gathering -- 6/14-16/13 - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Events & Gatherings Post & Discuss events, shows, gatherings, track days, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 02-08-2013, 07:13 PM Thread Starter
Camaro Focus Group Member & Moderator

Mid-Ohio F-Body Gathering -- 6/14-16/13

Hey race fans - Hope you'll make plans to join us for our 4th Annual F-Body Gathering at Mid-Ohio!!!

Go here for details: https://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/ro...4-16-13-a.html

Land of the FREE because of the BRAVE - THANK YOU & GOD BLESS the men and women of our Armed Forces!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 03-31-2013, 11:31 AM Thread Starter

Hope you're making plans to join in the fun! If you are planning to attend, please make sure to post up or PM me so we have an accurate count for goody bags, door prizes, etc.

Thanks!!!!! (76 days )

Land of the FREE because of the BRAVE - THANK YOU & GOD BLESS the men and women of our Armed Forces!!!
post #3 of 8 Old 04-20-2013, 03:51 PM Thread Starter

ABOUT 56 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

Don't forget, $40 advance sale tickets will only be on sale until Friday, May 3. Thereafter, it will be $50.

post #4 of 8 Old 04-30-2013, 06:37 PM Thread Starter

ABOUT 46 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Just a reminder that the $40 advanced sale tix are only on sale thru this Friday (5/3) @ 5:00pm ET. The link is
http://www.midohio.com/Store/Tickets...Corral-Advance.

After 5pm on 5/3, the price will go up to $50 and the ticket link will change (which I'll post at that time).

So far we've got about 20 Camaros & 1 Firebird!!

If you're planning to attend, please let me know - thanks!!!

Spread the word & hope to see you!!!!!

post #5 of 8 Old 05-02-2013, 09:53 AM

Garage
I will have two Camaros there. I will be driving one and my wife and or brother will be driving the other. Not sure if you are watching ticket sales or if you are making a list. Did you see my other post about the Friday night in Marion County? I am not sure is it is my messages or forums or not but three out of four hotels are booked due to car club people. Been pushing to get lots of Camaro lovers to the Mid-Ohio area.
post #6 of 8 Old 05-04-2013, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperlohr View Post
I will have two Camaros there. I will be driving one and my wife and or brother will be driving the other. Not sure if you are watching ticket sales or if you are making a list. Did you see my other post about the Friday night in Marion County? I am not sure is it is my messages or forums or not but three out of four hotels are booked due to car club people. Been pushing to get lots of Camaro lovers to the Mid-Ohio area.
Great - thanks & see you soon!

Unfortunately, we're not able to go on Fri eve, but have fun!!!

post #7 of 8 Old 05-24-2013, 06:09 AM

Garage
Mid-Ohio F-Body Gathering 2013 - Marion Ohio Update

Anybody interested in coming to the Mid-Ohio Raceway for Corral weekend June 15th is welcome to join us at Conway’s Barbeque on the 14th from 4:00pm to 6:30pm for a car show and meet and greet. At 6:30pm we want to invite all interested in a run over to the Marion County International Raceway for Test and Tunes. Whether you race or just watch $10.00, covers you to do either. Track is open until 11:00pm.

June 15th, race day at Mid-Ohio. All interested are welcome to join us for a run to the track. All planning on making the run are welcome to join us back at the Conway’s parking lot at 8:00am. We will be rolling out shortly after. In past years we have had as many as 20 cars gather to make the run.

Should be an exciting weekend. www.facebook.com/OHIOCAMAROCLUB for questions or to watch for updates.
post #8 of 8 Old 06-02-2013, 04:09 PM Thread Starter

Finally, here's the schedule (and we'll have them at the track as well)!

Notes of particular interest:
** 9:00am-9:30am - Garage tour/meet & greet with Stevenson Motorsports (who, by the way, won their 3rd race in a row yesterday at Belle Isle!!)
** 2:30pm - Enthusiasts giveways & CKS Autosports Driver Lawson Aschenbach will be joining us IN our Corral for a meet & greet
** 7:30pm (approx.) - Parade Laps

If you're planning to attend, please let me know. We want to make sure everyone is accounted for (not to mention making sure we have enough goody bags & door prizes).

13 days to go and we have about 25 Camaros and 1 Firebird signed up and we still have room for more friends, so please spread the word!!

Thanks!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2013 Mid-Ohio Schedule of Events by SSlocum 053113 2.pdf (303.2 KB, 29 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page