Midnighter (inspired by the midnight blue color)

Garage
Vehicle Name Midnighter (inspired by the midnight blue color)
Year 2010
Make Chevrolet
Model 1SS
Color Imperial Blue Metallic
Packages RS
2010 Chevrolet 1SS
2010 Chevrolet 1SS 2010 Chevrolet 1SS
History Produced in October 2009.

I purchased Midnighter brand new with 3 miles on 12/09/09.

I was looking for black but fell in love with IBM upon discovering it.

The only 2 things that were a must for me when I was looking for a new Camaro were manual transmission and V8 motor.

The dealer had two 2SS/RS models priced at just under $45k back then. Mine with RS being the only extra was just under $38k otd.

Midnighter spends most of the time parked as I have to drive my work truck at work and I do not drive Midnighter in the winter.

All in all, I am very happy with what I got. I have no leather, no connectivity package, no BA sound system and I don't feel that I am missing any of it. I did add the switchblade silver door and dash insert trims and the 4 gauge pack in the middle but that's it inside.
Exterior
2010 Chevrolet 1SS Exterior 2010 Chevrolet 1SS Exterior 2010 Chevrolet 1SS Exterior
Mods: front bowtie delete, rear bowtie center painted gloss black, red SS emblems removed, SLP front splitter installed, ZL575 rear spoiler painted to match and installed, LS3 emblems installed on the sides of the hood cowl.

Interior
2010 Chevrolet 1SS Interior
GM switchblade silver door/dash trims installed, GM 4 gauge cluster installed.

In-Car Entertainment
2010 Chevrolet 1SS In-Car Entertainment
me

Under the Hood
2010 Chevrolet 1SS Under the Hood 2010 Chevrolet 1SS Under the Hood 2010 Chevrolet 1SS Under the Hood
Cold Air Inductions cold air intake system installed.
Corsa Sport catback exhaust system installed.

Suspension
2010 Chevrolet 1SS Suspension
Stock

Wheel and Tire
2010 Chevrolet 1SS Wheel and Tire 2010 Chevrolet 1SS Wheel and Tire 2010 Chevrolet 1SS Wheel and Tire
Stock
Views: 170

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome