I have several problems with my new 2010. Any input would be great!
Hi, I have had my new Camaro since mid February and am noticing several different things happening and was wondering if anyone else is having the same problems or knows anything about them. Currently my car only has 1,700 miles on it if that matters to anyone.
1. every once in a while I hear a very high pitched whine sound, but cant tell where its coming from.
2. my radio cuts in and out sometimes for a quick second. but not very often
3. when pumping gas, it seems that the way the car is built it makes the pump think the tank is full and auto stop the gas from flowing.. its very annoying trying to fill my tank because I have to hold the pump at a perfect angle in order to keep the gas flowing.
4. a couple times now, when i roll up my passenger window, it rolls half way up then rolls back down.
5. I plugged in my iPhone to the USB and it completely locked up my radio. i couldn't even turn it off or change anything until i pulled over and shut off the car then restarted it.
6. randomly when streaming music over bluetooth, the audio levels cut way down so in order to hear the music i had to have the volume full blast and even then it was hard to hear. again, after i restarted the car it was back to normal.
Anyway, all that said.. I love this car! it is a lot of fun and it gets a lot of attention. if anyone could give me your input on any or all of these issues, i'd really appreciate it.