Few Interior/Exterior Issues
Hello all, recently joined the Camaro family, well rejoined with a 2010 2LT RS in inferno orange (wife bought it as a surprise xmas present!) and just loving the piss out of it. With it being a used car it came with a few issues of course and just wanted a little help with them so here they are.
1) For whatever stupid reason the previous owner had taken the wipers off and then put them on the wrong side, so the metal sticking out of the bottom put some nice scratches in the driver side of the windshield, would this be fixable or would the whole window be replaced? The scratches are fairly deep I think, in that I can feel them with my fingernail. Luckily they only go up about 5 inches from the bottom, only maybe 2 inches viewable from inside the car so not in the way in any fashion so I could live with it but it's **** frustrating that they were so stupid to do that.
2) The driver side door doesn't quite line up on the inside, like the red plastic that lights up in the top of it is about half an inch below the strip that runs across the dash. Also on the outside you can see at the front top of the window it doesn't roll up all the way under the weather stripping so the door is definitely not quite lined up or something, is there a way to adjust this?
3) On the backs of the seats where you pull up that plastic lever to lean the seats forward there is a black plastic housing around those levers, at least on the passenger side. The one on my driver side must have fell off and been lost as it's missing, what are these called so I could order a new one and where from?
4) On the passenger side lower side shortly behind the door there is a nice dent, looks like maybe 5 inches long and a couple inches wide however the paint appears to be perfectly fine, no scratches or chips etc. Would it be possible to have somebody pop that out and fix it? Would it be mega pricey you think?
5) Not too far behind the driver side door there is a couple spots close together with missing paint, maybe 1 inch in size, would it be easy/fairly cheap to fix or mega costly?