2012 Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible Review - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 07-25-2012, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
Sponsored Editorial Content

2012 Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible Review

Quote:
Evil. Thatís about the best word to describe how the Camaro looks at night when you bump the unlock button. Itís halo eyes glow from the pointed, open mouth grille and dare you to drive it.

But thatís not the only time it looks good. At least not if the smiles, nods and occasional ďhell yeahsĒ have anything to say. With its 20-inch wheels and angry exterior, the Camaro commands attention.

Itís almost embarrassing to admit, but driving this car offers a certain gratification thatís missing outside the world of cocky muscle cars.
Read the full review of the 2012 Chevrolet SS Camaro convertible at AutoGuide.com.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-25-2012, 01:49 PM

i hate these write ups.. i love every single thing about my convert.. interior, exterior and engine.. everything.. best car ive ever owned.. but there is always some negative things to say about a car.. but on this one with the top down and 6.2 make up for it imo.. love it!!

2011 camaro 2ss convert..black on black. Slp black wing intake, k&n drop in , muffler delete , 93 octane diablo tune L99/A6. totaled 12-4-13..

2014 camaro 2ss 1LE. best car yet!!!!
post #3 of 5 Old 07-28-2012, 08:47 AM
TAM

I wish we had a convert.

post #4 of 5 Old 07-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Thinly disguised Camaro-bash.

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.
post #5 of 5 Old 08-03-2012, 02:44 PM

Garage
I heard there were some issues with the convertible top that need to be worked out. Something about the top wearing on the sides because of some bolt rubbing the material when it's down???

Camaro Owner since 4/4/11 (My Garage)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page