Lingenfelter Adds Retro Style to Current Camaro Performance - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 11-08-2012, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Sponsored Editorial Content

Lingenfelter Adds Retro Style to Current Camaro Performance

The current Chevrolet Camaro is a spectacular modern machine but compared to the Dodge Challenger and Ford Mustang, its looks can be found lacking some retro-charm. Lingenfelter Performance Engineering has remedied that situation with a new retrokit.

Known for his tuning kits, this styling pack, is a bit of a change in direction, for the company, but a spectacular one at that. “Many Camaro fans were disappointed when the design of the fifth gen Camaro didn’t look as much as the ’69 Camaro as, say, the new Mustang looked like the original,” said Owner Ken Lingenfelter.

The kit comes in two 1969 style options, one that is RS-style with hiding headlights, the other is not RS style and has exposed headlights. The styling kit includes a lower spoiler, standard chrome bumper, grille assembly with SS badge, headlight assemblies, lower running light assemblies, all required mounting brackets, and wiring harness assembly.

Prices start at $6,850 for the non-RS model and step up to $8,150 for the RS model. Lingenfelter will even install it on your car with installation of the RS kit priced at $1,600 but climbing to $1,700 for the non-RS kit. Bringing it down to the facility is also a great excuse to buy more go-fast goodies!

For more head over to Autoguide.com.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 11-09-2012, 01:18 AM
Veteran Member

post #3 of 5 Old 11-09-2012, 04:39 AM
Premium Member

Garage

post #4 of 5 Old 11-09-2012, 08:55 AM

I'd say the best retro treatment done to date, that they didn't do anything to the rear end catches me as odd. So $10k installed, might sell better if they said $15k but with a free supercharger/
post #5 of 5 Old 11-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Veteran Member

I agree.... By far the Best conversion that I've seen thus far. If I owned a 5th Gen, this is a Mod I would do before putting "Lambo" doors on my car. Love the wheels!!! Very Classic and Elegant!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page