Today *Serious Thread* - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 Old 02-10-2009, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Unhappy Today *Serious Thread*

There is no title I can give this thread, that can describe today. There are no words that can describe my feelings, nor is there an action that can relieve them. Isn't it odd, that 1 person, 1 action, or 1 sentence spoken can drive you to the edge? In my 18 years of peaceful, non-violent existence on earth, just 1 man and 1 action can drive you to do the most vicious things, how is that? Today I ponder everything that was ever taught to me. How... Can someone be rotten to the core? To Attack, To Lie, To Steal, and To Do All That Is Evil To One Who Is The Opposite? A 50 year old man with health problems? Financial unstability? A person who has lived poor his entire life, only to be rich with love and comfort of his family? How can one person be a friend, then to be the complete opposite? My Father opened his arms to a young man who was looking to "Restart" his life. In and out of prison, My Father rented out my old house, to a pure criminal. He was taught to never exclude anyone from the right to be right. Today after months of turmoil, my father was attacked by him. (Physically he is well, mentally destroyed). Evidently "The Tenent" was issued court papers today for my Father's Lawsuit (We sued for apartment damages/passed due rent). I don't know what to do, where to turn or where to hide? I'm scared for once in my life for I have seen the true evils of man. Now you must wonder how bad of an attack was brought upon my family? What does that matter? Does 10 punches mean more than 1? No, they mean the same. What amazes is me that small incident can ripple across and effect all of my family. My mother cries in the next room, my extroverted brother becomes silent.

I sit and understand that people have problems and I'm not looking for attention. If you don't want to read or post I understand, or if you want to laugh at my attempt at venting you are welcomed. I find it odd that typing...simply typing your thoughts can make a difference in the way one feels. I feel a little silly now after reading everything I typed. Well... Here Goes.

Peace

[SUBMIT NEW THREAD]
post #2 of 24 Old 02-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third_Gen_Adam View Post
There is no title I can give this thread, that can describe today. There are no words that can describe my feelings, nor is there an action that can relieve them. Isn't it odd, that 1 person, 1 action, or 1 sentence spoken can drive you to the edge? In my 18 years of peaceful, non-violent existence on earth, just 1 man and 1 action can drive you to do the most vicious things, how is that? Today I ponder everything that was ever taught to me. How... Can someone be rotten to the core? To Attack, To Lie, To Steal, and To Do All That Is Evil To One Who Is The Opposite? A 50 year old man with health problems? Financial unstability? A person who has lived poor his entire life, only to be rich with love and comfort of his family? How can one person be a friend, then to be the complete opposite? My Father opened his arms to a young man who was looking to "Restart" his life. In and out of prison, My Father rented out my old house, to a pure criminal. He was taught to never exclude anyone from the right to be right. Today after months of turmoil, my father was attacked by him. (Physically he is well, mentally destroyed). Evidently "The Tenent" was issued court papers today for my Father's Lawsuit (We sued for apartment damages/passed due rent). I don't know what to do, where to turn or where to hide? I'm scared for once in my life for I have seen the true evils of man. Now you must wonder how bad of an attack was brought upon my family? What does that matter? Does 10 punches mean more than 1? No, they mean the same. What amazes is me that small incident can ripple across and effect all of my family. My mother cries in the next room, my extroverted brother becomes silent.

I sit and understand that people have problems and I'm not looking for attention. If you don't want to read or post I understand, or if you want to laugh at my attempt at venting you are welcomed. I find it odd that typing...simply typing your thoughts can make a difference in the way one feels. I feel a little silly now after reading everything I typed. Well... Here Goes.

Peace

[SUBMIT NEW THREAD]
Trust me. I understand all about helping someone only to get burned, time and time again. I believe that karma is extremely important. That your dad did what he could to help this guy is huge karma kudos to him. It's hard to feel that good karma right now, but it's there. Just rest assured, that once this guy is back where he belongs (behind bars), karma will pay him back 10 fold.
post #3 of 24 Old 02-10-2009, 02:22 PM

Well....good luck Adam..

The One is back
post #4 of 24 Old 02-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Supporting Super Moderator

Believe me when I say I understand. I've delt with many screwed up things and have been burned by a so called friend. Some people just can't be helped and have no desire to change for the better.

2010 Camaro RS SS LS3 (Bumble Bee) Vin#192 & 8 others made by GM and one Christine
post #5 of 24 Old 02-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Veteran Member

Your Father (and you and your family) have done more good, even in this terrible situation, than many people I meet.

Take not the tragedy and anger from this situation, but the lesson from your father. Doing the right thing, regardless of the outcome, is the right thing to do. I am sure your dad will "heal" both physically and mentally over time. For him to offer this chance to a stranger means he (your dad) has character. That is rare in this world, and not easily shaken!

IBM RS/SS: Vortech V3 (7.5lbs/boost) Trinity/Dyno Tune/Texas Speed LT w/Magnaflow Comp MGW Shifter/Tint/Heritage Grill/AVIC Z120 Orion Sub & Amp/Bravado Wheels (20 x9.5/11) Just fast enough ... for now!
post #6 of 24 Old 02-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Veteran Member

that sucks. unfortunately, many low-life-morons don't learn from past mistakes and don't know how to take advantage of a good opportunity when it's handed to them. I hope your dad is OK and things work out.

I try and believe that "what goes around, comes around" but it doesn't seem to work out that way too often...sometimes you need to just look out for yourself.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #7 of 24 Old 02-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Veteran Member

Adam, your maturity overshadows your age, and I am honored to call you 'friend'. When the time is right, please tell your father that he has done a wonderful job raising you, providing for his family and opening his heart to help others in a time of need. As Gino stated above, your father possesses character that is rarely seen among men. I wish you and your family the strength to get through this traumatic time and rest assured justice will be served. Stay strong bud.

post #8 of 24 Old 02-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonz5GEN View Post
Adam, your maturity overshadows your age, and I am honored to call you 'friend'. When the time is right, please tell your father that he has done a wonderful job raising you, providing for his family and opening his heart to help others in a time of need. As Gino stated above, your father possesses character that is rarely seen among men. I wish you and your family the strength to get through this traumatic time and rest assured justice will be served. Stay strong bud.

NOW...like I've said before...this place is THE home for mature, level-headed Camaro fans. You wouldn't see a post like that^^ on camaro5.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #9 of 24 Old 02-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Premium Member

Garage
That's a tough one there, buddy. I would seriously suggest you and your family look into counseling. It could be very beneficial for your whole family to heal together with the help of someone trained to support those in need.

Honestly, I think that you are a bigger man by showing that you do have emotions and not pushing them down inside to only have them manifest themselves in another way later on in life. Stay strong but know your weaknesses, too. We ALL have them. Knowing them will only help you in the long run.
post #10 of 24 Old 02-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Veteran Member

Good luck with things and keep your head up! Things are only going to get better.

www.fquick.com/demonspeed
Present: '02 SS #7146
Past: '89 IROC-Z|'91 Z28|'00 SS #0795|'01 Z28
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page