How's your weekend so far? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 35 Old 02-21-2009, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Cool How's your weekend so far?

Mine has been great!

1. My TV blew up while I was racing on Forza 2... that gives me an excuse to buy an LCD now! I'm thinking either a 26'' or 22''.

2. I didn't get a promotion, but even in this bad economy...I got more hours at work!!! Starting March I'll be working 30hrs a week instead of pitiful 20. You know your doing something right when the manager gives you permission to boss people around who've been working there waaaaaaaaaaay longer than you!!! muahahahah!

3. Tomorrow I'm getting my Camaro fixed...time to eat some rice again!

Now..chillin eating some Ramen and gonna move my xbox into the living room tonight so I can play Forza and supe up my Nissans.
post #2 of 35 Old 02-21-2009, 09:00 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Third_Gen_Adam View Post
Mine has been great!

1. My TV blew up while I was racing on Forza 2... that gives me an excuse to buy an LCD now! I'm thinking either a 26'' or 22''.

2. I didn't get a promotion, but even in this bad economy...I got more hours at work!!! Starting March I'll be working 30hrs a week instead of pitiful 20. You know your doing something right when the manager gives you permission to boss people around who've been working there waaaaaaaaaaay longer than you!!! muahahahah!

3. Tomorrow I'm getting my Camaro fixed...time to eat some rice again!

Now..chillin eating some Ramen and gonna move my xbox into the living room tonight so I can play Forza and supe up my Nissans.
Well mine has been pretty good so far but im sorry to hear about yours.... 1.That must have been one intense forza race and the size of the tv depends on what room it will be in i would say go to circuit city to find your new tv but they dont have much left in their stores.
2. I liked your number 3
3. I hope you have a better day tomoro
post #3 of 35 Old 02-21-2009, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

The muscle car gods might have been pissed at me... instead of buying an 2002 Camaro SS, I bought a 2007 Nissan Sentra and suped it up...

It was tempting me to try a tuner car lol, that's why they killed my TV lol.
post #4 of 35 Old 02-21-2009, 09:23 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
ohh for shame that you picked the nissan instead

Always go with muscle
post #5 of 35 Old 02-21-2009, 09:37 PM
Veteran Member

Dont take this wrong Adam but you complain alot.....is adam short for Adamina? LOL

'Winning'
post #6 of 35 Old 02-21-2009, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Ocean: I already have a nice stable of american muscle, but needed some rice to complete some races lol.

Mod: What am I complaining about lol?
post #7 of 35 Old 02-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
I guess you might but i never played forza i am more of a need for speed person except for pro street i didnt like that one. Most recent one i played was Carbon
post #8 of 35 Old 02-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Veteran Member

Well I kinda had the same problem as you adam, but different lol. My Forza2 shattered INSIDE my frickin frackin 360, and now there is little tiny forza 2 shrapnel in my console. GEEK SQUAD here I come. I'm never going to get a Car if all my &^$! keeps breaking. I have now bought a new Laptop, PSP, and another 360. Oh, NOW I have to get a DS for my mom. (she wants to play brain age, and she says I owe her a DS since she raised me.)

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Last edited by Taglane; 02-21-2009 at 10:05 PM.
post #9 of 35 Old 02-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Well I kinda had the same problem as you adam, but different lol. My Forza2 shattered INSIDE my frickin frackin 360, and now there is little tiny forza 2 shrapnel in my console. GEEK SQUAD here I come.
Now how did that happen?
post #10 of 35 Old 02-21-2009, 10:06 PM

Nursing Hangover and watching TV all day as the weather sux!

2005 CTSV BLACK LS7 Clutch/Flywheel/Slave, Tick Speed Bleeder, Tilton Clutch MC, RevShift Bushings, Domestic V8 Solutions (shifter, 8.8 Diff conversion, srut tower braces, sub-frame connectors), SLP cats, no cags, xpipe, bullet mufflers, Volante, iPod dock, G-force tune; 379hp 381tq.

Killing 5th gens like it is my job.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page