RS Wheel Color?? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 03-18-2009, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

RS Wheel Color??

Does anyone have a picture of an actual Midnight silver RS Wheel. As you can see from my sig, I see what the website looks like, but I do not think the wheels are really that dark. Bare in mind I wish they were but would really like to see what they really look like. I looked around and have not seen a thread on this, yet, however I have been wrong before. If so direct me to the right thread..please!
post #2 of 10 Old 03-18-2009, 03:10 PM
Veteran Member

here you go...definitely doesn't look as dark as on the website.

http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8707

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #3 of 10 Old 03-18-2009, 03:16 PM Thread Starter

Yeah, I have seen that one! I was just hoping someone had a picture of the rims on a car so you could actually see the real color versus a computerized color. In that picture they almost look exactly like the ones around it. I have a feeling I am just going to have to have them painted to get a darker look. Thanks!
post #4 of 10 Old 03-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Veteran Member

Heritage wheels are sick...flame me all you want.
post #5 of 10 Old 03-18-2009, 03:21 PM

Doood! Go to the threads with all the photos from the last few days! There's a lot of variety on display there if you do some comparative analyses...

post #6 of 10 Old 03-18-2009, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gto_in_nc View Post
Doood! Go to the threads with all the photos from the last few days! There's a lot of variety on display there if you do some comparative analyses...

I have been all over those pictures believe me! I think I have figured out which ones they are, i.e. the burnt orange SS with white stripes in one of the threads but wasn't for sure. Tough crowd today...I guess I am the only one that is still unsure....Don't worry.....I am done asking questions...no more thread starting...I promise...
post #7 of 10 Old 03-18-2009, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtyGuy View Post
I have been all over those pictures believe me! I think I have figured out which ones they are, i.e. the burnt orange SS with white stripes in one of the threads but wasn't for sure. Tough crowd today...I guess I am the only one that is still unsure....Don't worry.....I am done asking questions...no more thread starting...I promise...
Naah, I'm not busting on you! (Didn't throw a "Search Button" smiley at you or nothin'! ) I was just thinking that there's probably been more new photographic material posted in the last three days (and about the real thing coming off the line, at that) than in all the history of this forum up until Monday morning, and most of it hasn't really been teased apart and analyzed yet.
post #8 of 10 Old 03-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Veteran Member

there's a few more shots in here (see link below)...they look like the comparison picture I posted before...

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/w...view=slideshow

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #9 of 10 Old 03-18-2009, 09:26 PM Thread Starter

Appreciate the photos. Pretty much confirmed for me that they just are not dark enough. That's OK, just means they get replaced with something aftermarket. Does seem odd that GM could not have gotten a more realistic depiction of the wheels on the new site. It's all good though...at least I am getting my CAMARO..YEEEHA.
post #10 of 10 Old 03-18-2009, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gto_in_nc View Post
Naah, I'm not busting on you! (Didn't throw a "Search Button" smiley at you or nothin'! ) I was just thinking that there's probably been more new photographic material posted in the last three days (and about the real thing coming off the line, at that) than in all the history of this forum up until Monday morning, and most of it hasn't really been teased apart and analyzed yet.
Hey, its all good. Of course, I have been traumatized for life now and will be afraid to EVER initiate a thread again, for fear that I will be rejected by people like you.....not really but it sounded funny while I was typing!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page