Does Anybody Believe In Ghosts/Demons/etc? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 Old 03-28-2009, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Does Anybody Believe In Ghosts/Demons/etc?

My brother is watching this ghost hunter show and I think a lot of it is BS! It's interesting, but at the same time I have a hard time believing a lot of the stuff they say.

I've lived in only 2 houses my whole life. They've been said to be haunted and all I've really experienced was noises. Sometimes I have seen "things" but then I link them to anxiety attacks( The "Things" I've saw were after arguing with parents and stuff like that).

Do You Believe? Have You Seen/Heard/Felt?
post #2 of 32 Old 03-28-2009, 11:49 AM

I started watching Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures, and i was getting interested in it because it seemed real. Ghost Adventures seemed to be the most interesting one for me. I never experienced anything like this myself and these shows made me want to ghost hunt and try to experience these things. However, Ghost Hunters did a live show and they faked alot of **** on that show, and it was very obvious. So after that i just lost all interest and figured most of it was faked. I'll still watch Ghost Adventures if they make a new season, that show was cool.

Video showing the fake **** Ghost Hunters pulled on their live show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohfocjCX2sc

Last edited by vladkgb; 03-28-2009 at 11:51 AM.
post #3 of 32 Old 03-28-2009, 12:53 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
If there are no such things as ghosts where did they get the idea for ghostbusters?

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
post #4 of 32 Old 03-28-2009, 01:32 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
I believe there are ghosts... (true story) I can hear like little kids run around in our attic every once in awhile. Sometimes running sometimes jumping. One night i was laying in bed and heard them running around then it sounded like one of them fell between my bedroom wall and the other bedroom and all my clothes on hangers started swaying back and forth...... Kind of spooky

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #5 of 32 Old 03-28-2009, 01:56 PM

I believe in ghosts, but I also believe that 99% of that ghost hunter stuff if bs. I've seen what real ghost hunting is like and the kind of results they get. Those shows, while mildly entertaining just seem fake to me. You could never do a live show and you're hardly ever going to get any physical contact like that seen above during a hunt.

Here some of our real, local stuff, pretty cool. http://www.utahghost.org/

post #6 of 32 Old 03-28-2009, 02:15 PM
Veteran Member

I agree with Haggis...I do believe, but there's a lot of BS out there.

I know someone who went on a trip with the "ghost hunters" through some prison (near philly maybe, I dunno)...it scared the living crap outta her. She wasn't a "believer" going in, but she is now.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #7 of 32 Old 03-28-2009, 02:47 PM
Veteran Member

Haggis is right on point. I believe in ghosts, but those tv shows are fake. My sister's old house was haunted- My evil niece isn't afraid of anything, but in that house, she and I would hear people talking downstairs and stuff at night, but everyone is upstairs. And believe it or not, she would wet the bed at night because she was scared to look up. The house had wooden floors, so we could hear echos. The floors would creak, and sometimes stuff was missing around the house, and it would just appear in places we wouldn't put it. (For instance, this is no lie. My sister was brushing her hair because me and her were going out, and she placed it on the bathroom counter. When we got back later, we found the hairbrush in the garage, but no one was home since we have the only key.) I get kinda scared talking about it. But anyway, that's why she moved...

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
post #8 of 32 Old 03-28-2009, 10:29 PM

I have had multiple encounters and that is what made me a believer.

2005 CTSV BLACK LS7 Clutch/Flywheel/Slave, Tick Speed Bleeder, Tilton Clutch MC, RevShift Bushings, Domestic V8 Solutions (shifter, 8.8 Diff conversion, srut tower braces, sub-frame connectors), SLP cats, no cags, xpipe, bullet mufflers, Volante, iPod dock, G-force tune; 379hp 381tq.

Killing 5th gens like it is my job.
post #9 of 32 Old 03-28-2009, 10:51 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

^^ Care to share?
post #10 of 32 Old 03-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
Im a believer

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page