My Night (Lots of Camaros) - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 Old 09-06-2009, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

My Night (Lots of Camaros)

This is another big story describing my crazy night so if you want to read it feel free, but if you don't then don't post in the thread. Everything in here is true so STFU.

Waking up, I knew today was going to be boring. My family and I were headed to a picnic at a big lake with some other relatives. I was hoping to play the sick card and my Dad would take me home early. 3 hours later
I was home.

When I got home, I checked out my car to see how the paint held up from me removing some glue off the sides, it looked fine, but I noticed a notecard tucked underneathe the wipers. It read "Join My Camaro Gang, Mark (Orange Camaro Iroc-z) 724 640 ****.

I texted the number and I asked if he went to my school. I got some really freaking weird responses back and he wanted to hang out so I said let's meet up at Walmart at 9.

I get my other buddy and his crappy V6 RS just incase it was like a jumping or something, you never know. We end up sitting there for 10 min being bored and he said he was coming. Just then a white fox body with red stripes pulls up and starts talking to us. WTF?! He drove away, Wow Ford can look good. (Just to let you know, see sig, my car is white and red).

So the dumb kid in the Red RS wanted a ride so I drove him around the parking lot and while I was gone, the kid in the orange Iroc and a blue LT1 look for me, but leave because they didn't see my car. I only told them there was also a red and black RS.

I pull in and I heard about what happened, and I was pissed because I drove a whole 3 min up to walmart for nothing! Afterwards, The RS kid kept offering me his car and $2,000 for my car, which I declined. So I'm sitting there and these kids that the RS kid doesn't like showed up and they left me all alone. It was funny seeing a V6 camaro burn 1 tire trying to get away.

I drive to the other end of the lot and I'm sitting their texting the Orange Iroc kid and all of a sudden this black late model 2nd gen pulls up to me! I thought it was him and this guy got out and I felt stupid it wasn't him, but he was cool about it.

I'm still sitting their texting up a storm to everybody trying to get something to do and this white 98-02 V6 is checking out our cars. I flash my fogs at him and he pulls up, DRUNK AS HELL! He is asking me all these questions about my car and all he could say is, "your car is white!" Yeah, I know it is...

So everybody comes back and the black camaro leaves and the white camaro was long gone. Then this blue ford focus is driving around the parking lot honking at everybody and it was really funny because my buddy in his crown vic chased them out.

We all leave and on the way home I get a text from my buddy in his crown vic, that he beat a 99-04 GT/Auto in a race. (We know the kid, so I'm gonna mess with him now ) I find this a little hard to believe since nobody really "drag" races around here, but they swear it's for real! I swear a modded GT can beat a stock Crown Vic. I'm still thinking the GT thought it was a cop.

Tonight was one of those, you had to be there to see it, kind of nights. I'm forgetting a lot of little stuff but I'm still laughing about all the stuff that went down. After reading this a couple times, it's not that funny on "paper". Oh well, another night in the books.

post #2 of 17 Old 09-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Veteran Member

Well, that was probably more interesting than playing the sick card and being bored at the house all night.

2SS/RS, CGM, A6, Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger
My latest dyno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrLR0N12B4
post #3 of 17 Old 09-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Veteran Member

cool story bro

post #4 of 17 Old 09-07-2009, 02:49 AM
Veteran Member

Interesting

Current: 00 z28 M6 T-tops
Past: 74 Stingray Vette, 99 Silverado 2500, 01 SS A4 T-tops, 95 z28 A4 T-tops, 96 v6 A4 T-tops (project), 97 v6 A4
RIP: 95 z28 M6
post #5 of 17 Old 09-07-2009, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s_Adam View Post
After reading this a couple times, it's not that funny on "paper".

2SS RS M6 Rally Yellow Black Hockies
post #6 of 17 Old 09-07-2009, 07:42 AM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
post #7 of 17 Old 09-07-2009, 07:56 AM

That was 5 minutes wasted I will never get back
post #8 of 17 Old 09-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpiercetx View Post
That was 5 minutes wasted I will never get back

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
post #9 of 17 Old 09-07-2009, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

All of you...

Go To Hell.
post #10 of 17 Old 09-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Veteran Member

This reads as though it should have been on Twitter or something...

2010 2SS/RS Auto, Sunroof, Engine Cover. Transformer Edition package.
2013 ZL1 ragtop #5478. 1 of 54 CRT M6 'verts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page