Saw 6 and The Stepfather, don't bother. - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 10-24-2009, 03:09 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Thumbs down Saw 6 and The Stepfather, don't bother.

Hey guys,

I Just got back from a triple feature: Saw 6, The Stepfather, & Zombieland. I'm not going to try to spoil anything about the first 2, I never saw the third.

Don't waste your money on either. They suck. My opinion of course .

Saw 6 was boring as hell, the opening mutilation is the best part of the movie. Boring deaths and nothing really to make you think. The main character does very little to himself in terms of surviving, all his things were really moral torture instead of physical. I did like the end of his "quest" but the ending of the movie itself is sh1t. All the victims did nothing truely wrong imo, but I can't remember...just a bunch of unlucky people.

The Stepfather was probably the worst horror/thriller movie I ever seen. It's flat out boring. The "Stepfather" isn't scary and to be getting away so easy, he makes SO MANY mistakes in terms of killing and hiding his OBVIOUS mess ups. Don't even bother.

I didn't bother to read any reviews of the movies so this is all my opinion. Of the 2, saw VI is your better choice, if you can stand the gore. See Law-Abiding citizen instead.
post #2 of 3 Old 10-24-2009, 03:44 AM

zombieland is amazing... too bad u wasted all that time and didm't see the good one.
post #3 of 3 Old 10-24-2009, 04:54 AM
Veteran Member

I've seen all the saw movies so far, so number 6 will get a look. I'll judge for myself. For $5 I can't go wrong. I go for complete entertainment value only to any movie. If I didn't, then zombieland would have sucked eggs. But I enjoyed it, I imagine, because I accept movies for what they are. I don't try to read too much into them.

2010 2SS/RS Auto, Sunroof, Engine Cover. Transformer Edition package.
2013 ZL1 ragtop #5478. 1 of 54 CRT M6 'verts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page