i was banned from target - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 11-15-2009, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

i was banned from target

| After work last summer, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target
>
> Dear Mrs. Willis>
> Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Willis, are listed below and are documented by our video
> surveillance cameras.
>
> 1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.
>
> 2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
>
> 3.. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
>
> 4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.
>
> 5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
>
> 6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
>
> 7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.
> 8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called..
>
> 9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
>
> 10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were..
>
> 11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
>
> 12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.
>
> 13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
>
> 14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN And last, but not least:
>
> 15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.

'Winning'
post #2 of 13 Old 11-15-2009, 01:24 PM
Veteran Member

Reminds me of my walmart hanging out days.

*Realizes this isn't Mustangforums so forget what I just said*
post #3 of 13 Old 11-15-2009, 01:28 PM

It's funny, obviously not real, but funny.
post #4 of 13 Old 11-15-2009, 02:18 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
Back in my wild child years i set all the alarm clocks to go off at 1 minute apart.

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #5 of 13 Old 11-15-2009, 02:31 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
I don't believe it... You should post A picture of the letter on this thread. It is pretty funny tho

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
post #6 of 13 Old 11-15-2009, 02:42 PM

Garage
LMAO
post #7 of 13 Old 11-15-2009, 04:39 PM
Veteran Member

it's funny but oh so old! lol

post #8 of 13 Old 11-15-2009, 06:06 PM
Supporter of common sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRS View Post
it's funny but oh so old! lol
x2

During my youth in a Kmart store, I did fill a shopping cart full of toys and gave it away to another kid. His mom smacked him one when he took it up to her and told her someone really did give them to him

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
post #9 of 13 Old 11-15-2009, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverAnxious View Post
x2

During my youth in a Kmart store, I did fill a shopping cart full of toys and gave it away to another kid. His mom smacked him one when he took it up to her and told her someone really did give them to him
remember Bluelight specails lol

'Winning'
post #10 of 13 Old 11-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Veteran Member

I've seen this before but its still funny. Lol. I needed that laugh.

You own my dream car.

Still a wannabe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page