You think Colt McCoy should be up for the Heisman? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 Old 11-18-2009, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

You think Colt McCoy should be up for the Heisman?

Think AGAIN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lDvOyT6sRQ

Just goes to show any Aggie can out throw a starting T.U. quarterback!

GIG'EM AGGIES! i hope we don't lose as bad as we did to OU!

April 2010 Member/Car of the Month

Gone but not Forgotten!
post #2 of 28 Old 11-18-2009, 10:22 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJewel2SS View Post
Think AGAIN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lDvOyT6sRQ

Just goes to show any Aggie can out throw a starting T.U. quarterback!

GIG'EM AGGIES! i hope we don't lose as bad as we did to OU!
Nothing against the Aggies, but if it isn't on the football field where the game is being played it doesn't mean much.

Still legal in 16 states. It's happy. It's fun. It's Happy Fun Car.
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.
post #3 of 28 Old 11-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Veteran Member

Just keep thinking that

But in the end, those Longhorns will get the win.

Current: 00 z28 M6 T-tops
Past: 74 Stingray Vette, 99 Silverado 2500, 01 SS A4 T-tops, 95 z28 A4 T-tops, 96 v6 A4 T-tops (project), 97 v6 A4
RIP: 95 z28 M6
post #4 of 28 Old 11-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Good luck on Thanksgiving...The Aggies are going to need a 13th and 14th man to beat the Longhorns!

BTW, why did you get your Camaro in OU's colors?

Texas Fight!

2010 IOM 2SS/RS M6
post #5 of 28 Old 11-18-2009, 09:10 PM
Veteran Member

Wow amazing

OBSESSION

Its a Sport to many. Something we play to have fun , pass time and bond with others however to some its taken further.......and I mean further

Aggie ? You ask WTF is an aggie ..... its a Farmer however it should be........

Someone who is deeply OBSESSED with others from a Different school not just one day a year but 365 days a year.
Even after they Graduate the insecurity of one person towards another person comes out because one went to a different school
However they feel like they have to do something to make themself feel much Bigger such as make a video and post it on a car board what did that prove ? NOTHING LMAO
or wait it proved you can throw a wobbly ball into a boat and a fellow friend can catch it so now you are the BEST and feel BIG hahahahaha.

Wow
You are Truely an Aggie lol Oh well

Amazing how Texas plays Kansas this week.....I'm sure the players are thinking of Kansas right now.

Texas aTm is playing Baylor this week..... they are thinking of Texas hahahahaha

Go play Baylor and play that fight song ( the one that is all about Beating THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS ) and then listen to your male cheerleaders and SCREAM because you may win the game lol

Poor Aggy go burn your pile of sticks ( something that should be banned by now ) and pray to the gods that Mack Brown is more classy than Bob stoops and doesnt Run the score up on you.

Little brother is always trying to prove he is as good as big brother
post #6 of 28 Old 11-19-2009, 06:48 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Mojo View Post
Good luck on Thanksgiving...The Aggies are going to need a 13th and 14th man to beat the Longhorns!

BTW, why did you get your Camaro in OU's colors?

Texas Fight!
OU and A&M have almost identical colors! i just didn't want white stripes b/c i thought it would look wierd

Gone but not Forgotten!
post #7 of 28 Old 11-19-2009, 06:55 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
Wow amazing

OBSESSION

Its a Sport to many. Something we play to have fun , pass time and bond with others however to some its taken further.......and I mean further

Aggie ? You ask WTF is an aggie ..... its a Farmer however it should be........

Someone who is deeply OBSESSED with others from a Different school not just one day a year but 365 days a year.
Even after they Graduate the insecurity of one person towards another person comes out because one went to a different school
However they feel like they have to do something to make themself feel much Bigger such as make a video and post it on a car board what did that prove ? NOTHING LMAO
or wait it proved you can throw a wobbly ball into a boat and a fellow friend can catch it so now you are the BEST and feel BIG hahahahaha.

Wow
You are Truely an Aggie lol Oh well

Amazing how Texas plays Kansas this week.....I'm sure the players are thinking of Kansas right now.

Texas aTm is playing Baylor this week..... they are thinking of Texas hahahahaha

Go play Baylor and play that fight song ( the one that is all about Beating THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS ) and then listen to your male cheerleaders and SCREAM because you may win the game lol

Poor Aggy go burn your pile of sticks ( something that should be banned by now ) and pray to the gods that Mack Brown is more classy than Bob stoops and doesnt Run the score up on you.

Little brother is always trying to prove he is as good as big brother

Classic t-sip talk! Its just a simple rivalry to me... everyone else (in Texas) has just been easier to beat throughout the years! and i agree some people go overboard with it. but for me i went to a&m b/c of my major not b/c of the f-ball team like what most people think when favoring a school!

But we will see who is victorious thanksgiving day! the odds might be 100:1 for texas but i will bet against those odds for A&M! it has happened before

Thanks and GIG'EM!

by the way i didn't make that video... a neighbor of mine did that had to go to jr. college before getting in under the easiest major at a&m (ag-business lol)! i majored in Petroleum Engineering (#1 in the nation, just in front of t.u. who is #2! )

Gone but not Forgotten!
post #8 of 28 Old 11-19-2009, 07:00 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

p.s.: t.u. has too many t-shirt fans! i bet next year y'all won't be as good without McCoy and all those signs and t-shirts and fans will go away! an aggie fan is always an aggie fan no matter what the consequences of the season may be! we will have our year soon... i just hope its in my lifetime!!!

Gone but not Forgotten!
post #9 of 28 Old 11-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Classic t-sip talk! Its just a simple rivalry to me... everyone else (in Texas) has just been easier to beat throughout the years! and i agree some people go overboard with it. but for me i went to a&m b/c of my major not b/c of the f-ball team like what most people think when favoring a school!

But we will see who is victorious thanksgiving day! the odds might be 100:1 for texas but i will bet against those odds for A&M! it has happened before

Thanks and GIG'EM!

by the way i didn't make that video... a neighbor of mine did that had to go to jr. college before getting in under the easiest major at a&m (ag-business lol)! i majored in Petroleum Engineering (#1 in the nation, just in front of t.u. who is #2! )

I agree your fans are loyal whe it comes to your Team I repsect that however even you have to admitt the obsession yall have it TEXAS is Sick.
Yall can lose every game but if you Beat Texas its a sucessful year.
Yall had a good game and Beat Tech if yall @#$% Us lol Cant say it lol
Then yalls season was a sucess.
I guarantee this week most of your fans will be looking ahead to us and wont be thinknig of Baylor !!!!!!!!!!
Yes you get a good education from aTm however the Obsession that comes from your school towards another goes to far with Many.

You dont hear Texas fans walk around Yearly talking about aTm.

Btw im no tshirt fan but a former longhorn myself. Every school has tshirt fans you just happen to see more around for Texas because of the sucess we have had and the flashy players we have had thank the young kids for that.

I'm a Texas Fan Win or [email protected]$# im 28 and will bleed orange from now on out.

I dislike Oklahoma and I dislike aTm however if I had to pick one of the schools to [email protected]# to it would be Oklahoma.
You can send an okie back to Oklahoma but you [email protected]$# to an Aggie and you hear about it every chance. Ify ou beat them 6 years in a Row all you hear is 7 year ago we beat you.

OBSESION LOL You dont see Texas Fans make video's doing something to out do an Aggie player or an OU Player. We dislike you we dont want to act or be like you or try and put ourself above you to make ourself feel better.

why ?

" WE ARE TEXAS " To many thats just a moto however to the ones who have been to Texas we know what it really means and it has nothing to do with aTm "

Quote:
OU and A&M have almost identical colors! i just didn't want white stripes b/c i thought it would look wierd
By the way OU is Crimson and cream Not Maroon lol Totally different Color Neither one look the same hahahahaha

btw is that lake Granbury ?

Last edited by Jekyll-N-Hyde; 11-19-2009 at 12:38 PM.
post #10 of 28 Old 11-20-2009, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
and pray to the gods that Mack Brown is more classy than Bob stoops and doesnt Run the score up on you.

I'm pretty sure when you lead the nation with the longest home game winning streak at 29 games and counting, you are entitled to a rout here or there. It just comes with the territory.

I'm sure Mack would have done the same thing had his team not been able to score a point offensively and suffer an embarrassing loss the week before.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page