Bondurant: What course would you start at? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 12-15-2009, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Bondurant: What course would you start at?

This place is 11.3 miles from my house, where would you start? Sooner or later I will take my Camaro out on PIR, I have to, if nothing else because I have been paying to watch other people drive around that track for a few years now. Here is the brochure, not advertising for anyone, just asking this fourm's opinion. http://www.bondurant.com/pdf/School_Brochure_2009.pdf

I racked up over $400 in those **** speed cameras around the valley freeways (only one of which was in my Camaro, and it looks good in that picture too) Figured I might as well try to spend that getting better and going faster.

Go to http://www.cheers*****.com/Camaro.html to view picictures of my Camaro!
post #2 of 4 Old 12-16-2009, 08:52 AM
Veteran Member

Corvette Z06 Experience!

April 2010 Member/Car of the Month

Gone but not Forgotten!
post #3 of 4 Old 12-16-2009, 09:20 PM
CJP
Veteran Member

It's really about personal comfort level when starting. If you have experience doing AutoX or something, then don't start out lite. If you are a real newbie to this kind of thing, start out at the base level and work your way up. I can tell you the instructors give you a hell of a ride. I got to ride and film in my SEMA 2009 flick. A lot of fun. Link is in my sig.

Your Car, Your Story, only on COMBUSTION CHAMBER!
https://www.youtube.com/c/combustionchamber
post #4 of 4 Old 12-16-2009, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJP View Post
It's really about personal comfort level when starting. If you have experience doing AutoX or something, then don't start out lite. If you are a real newbie to this kind of thing, start out at the base level and work your way up. I can tell you the instructors give you a hell of a ride. I got to ride and film in my SEMA 2009 flick. A lot of fun. Link is in my sig.
I have seen the video (multiple times), it's kick ass, first few times I was too focused on the Camaros, next I got hung up on the girls Then OctaneSS/RS posted it on facebook and I wacthed again when I posted it to some of my friends. Thats when I started thinking about Bondurant, my boss has been telling me to go for quite a while now, and since I got this car I have been enjoying driving again. Had it less than 4 months and have almost 12k miles on it, they let you drive your own car, have you done this yet? It seems to me that there is no 'base level' course, unless it is the hyway survival course.

Go to http://www.cheers*****.com/Camaro.html to view picictures of my Camaro!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page