Some crazy dude - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 12-30-2009, 07:29 PM Thread Starter

Some crazy dude

My buddy sent me this, at first I thought it was fake for the first couple seconds, then I realized it was real, this dude is crazy, he reaches some pretty sick speeds!

www.gamaniak.com/video/3625

Rodney Updegrave
2011 Chrysler 300C, 1954 Cadillac Coupe De Ville,1949 Pontiac Woodie Wagon,1972 VW Beetle Roadster, 2004 Baja 25 Outlaw
www.fquick.com/rodster56

post #2 of 8 Old 12-30-2009, 09:18 PM
Veteran Member

That's hilarious!!!!! I just this last five minutes ago, finished watching "Yes man" for the first time, then I come to modcam to see what the very latest is, and I see this

2SS/RS, CGM, A6, Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger
My latest dyno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrLR0N12B4
post #3 of 8 Old 12-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Veteran Member

Amazing.. Everyone needs a hobby.. But, he is indangering alot of people like that. Clearly its not closed off.. If it was closed off. No big deal its his life and his choice but when you have other people involved that are innocent there needs something to be done. He clearly knows how to handly what he is doing but thats no excuse.. Very bad idea..

Chance Favors The Prepared Mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess X View Post
Look at it this way, if you have "Camaro" written on your car somewhere, you're already starting with a great platform!!
post #4 of 8 Old 12-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Veteran Member

I agree Wraith, he was clearly taking his life into his own hands, and ?possibly? endangering others. Given the degree of controll he had, it would be more likely that he goes off the road into a ravine than he would crash into a free standing person and kill them without getting killed himself. In either case, I wouldn't do it ever, but it looks like fun.

2SS/RS, CGM, A6, Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger
My latest dyno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrLR0N12B4
post #5 of 8 Old 12-30-2009, 10:51 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_SS View Post
I agree Wraith, he was clearly taking his life into his own hands, and ?possibly? endangering others. Given the degree of controll he had, it would be more likely that he goes off the road into a ravine than he would crash into a free standing person and kill them without getting killed himself. In either case, I wouldn't do it ever, but it looks like fun.
I was more thinking of someone passing going the other way or crossing over when someone is coming.. They probably miss him and hit other people in other cars or bikes or who knows.. These types dont think of others. Just themselves..

Chance Favors The Prepared Mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess X View Post
Look at it this way, if you have "Camaro" written on your car somewhere, you're already starting with a great platform!!
post #6 of 8 Old 12-30-2009, 11:34 PM

I was just hoping he would take a right turn into one of those concrete barriers.

Now THAT would be entertainment.

IDIOT!

2005 CTSV BLACK LS7 Clutch/Flywheel/Slave, Tick Speed Bleeder, Tilton Clutch MC, RevShift Bushings, Domestic V8 Solutions (shifter, 8.8 Diff conversion, srut tower braces, sub-frame connectors), SLP cats, no cags, xpipe, bullet mufflers, Volante, iPod dock, G-force tune; 379hp 381tq.

Killing 5th gens like it is my job.
post #7 of 8 Old 12-31-2009, 07:14 AM
Veteran Member

I kinda dig it!!
post #8 of 8 Old 12-31-2009, 09:30 AM

Its cool but like said..I almost thought the bike guys were jerking thier heads around going WTF??? thats not good.

awsome vid though.

1994 Z28 Autobot

I would like to thank the person that came up with these fine avatar and signature's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page