3,050 miles later... - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 01-03-2010, 05:08 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

3,050 miles later...

...and I'm back from Orlando. I enjoyed the great (yet sloppy) game at the Capital One Bowl and the nice Florida weather from the days leading up to it. Coming back up north is pretty disappointing when it's snowing, single digits and all-around miserable. It's odd that people choose to stay here, but we do.

How about that SEC speed?

My entire trip started Christmas Eve driving from Pittsburgh to Toledo. Then to State College (Penn State for those who don't know) and back to Pittsburgh. Then we headed south from Tuesday through Saturday. West Virginia was the worst portion for weather and we lost a lot of time because of it. I'm very pleased with how the TrailBlazer performed. It's been a great vehicle as we've put 30k miles on it this past year.

Now I've got like 1200 posts to sort through...

www.fquick.com/demonspeed
Present: '02 SS #7146
Past: '89 IROC-Z|'91 Z28|'00 SS #0795|'01 Z28
post #2 of 6 Old 01-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Veteran Member

Sounds like you had some fun.

The only football I watched recently was the ohio vs oregon game...whatever that was called.

Pryor sat behind me in spanish class, Test day was his favorite day... /facepalm.
post #3 of 6 Old 01-04-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
...and I'm back from Orlando. I enjoyed the great (yet sloppy) game at the Capital One Bowl and the nice Florida weather from the days leading up to it. Coming back up north is pretty disappointing when it's snowing, single digits and all-around miserable. It's odd that people choose to stay here, but we do.

My entire trip started Christmas Eve driving from Pittsburgh to Toledo. Then to State College (Penn State for those who don't know) and back to Pittsburgh. Then we headed south from Tuesday through Saturday. West Virginia was the worst portion for weather and we lost a lot of time because of it. I'm very pleased with how the TrailBlazer performed. It's been a great vehicle as we've put 30k miles on it this past year.

Now I've got like 1200 posts to sort through...
Your friends and Govenor Rendell welcome you back to the old Keystone State...

Rodney Updegrave
2011 Chrysler 300C, 1954 Cadillac Coupe De Ville,1949 Pontiac Woodie Wagon,1972 VW Beetle Roadster, 2004 Baja 25 Outlaw
www.fquick.com/rodster56

post #4 of 6 Old 01-06-2010, 06:30 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post

Thats what im saying

Even though im a Big12 guy I watched that Game and was pulling for yall the whole time.

Big10 actually looks good in Bowl Games this year.....Maybe they will start getting good again

Congrats on the Win
post #5 of 6 Old 01-06-2010, 09:45 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Yes, the B10 did well this bowl season. Northwestern and Minnesota came SOOOO close, too. Even MSU held their own, but I give props to TTU.

Now it's on to Thursday... Roll Tide!

www.fquick.com/demonspeed
Present: '02 SS #7146
Past: '89 IROC-Z|'91 Z28|'00 SS #0795|'01 Z28
post #6 of 6 Old 01-08-2010, 07:15 AM
Veteran Member

I was in Orlando on New Years day

Current: 00 z28 M6 T-tops
Past: 74 Stingray Vette, 99 Silverado 2500, 01 SS A4 T-tops, 95 z28 A4 T-tops, 96 v6 A4 T-tops (project), 97 v6 A4
RIP: 95 z28 M6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page