my car is mad at me... too funny - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 Old 01-27-2010, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
Camaro Focus Group Member

my car is mad at me... too funny

so the roadmaster i normally drive everyday is obviously pissed off at me... and i hate when he does this. i think i might know why...

mistake #1:
before christmas i parked him for a while so i could drive the formula to work a few days... well that turned into a few weeks (cuz i was just enjoying driving WarBird too much)... and i just knew Silvio (the roadmaster) would get jealous. he was just stewing over the fact that i was driving another car... he has done that before.

mistake #2:
well, then Scott's cousin came in town and needed to borrow a car. so i lent him Silvio to tool around in for a week or so while he was in town. i bet Silvio was cursing me every time Scott's cousin got behind the wheel.

well, around new year's i started driving Silvio again cuz Scott got me a new stereo for him. and i've been driving him now for a few weeks and i thought maybe all was forgiven since he got some bump in the trunk. but then i must have pissed him off more cuz i made...

mistake #3:
i promised to give him a bath last Sunday and didn't follow through. we just got busy around the house and i never got around to it.

so now, i'm paying for my mistakes... notice this is all happening on the driver's side. i'm obviously being punished for my transgressions.

in the past few days:
1. driver's window has fallen off the track
2. driver's door molding has fallen off
3. driver's door top chrome trim has started rubbing on the rear door's trim causing it to crack and separate from door
4. transmission has started acting up
5. air bag light came on (he only has one on the driver's side)

anyone have any advice on how to make up to my car so he stops breaking things??

this weekend is supposed to be cold, but i'm thinking maybe i ought to follow up on that bath before something else breaks. crazy roadmaster... should've been a girl car named Christine.

"All alone in my funeral home, playing in blood, there's just got to be something wrong with me" -Slayer-
post #2 of 16 Old 01-27-2010, 03:17 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetHawkSelena View Post
anyone have any advice on how to make up to my car so he stops breaking things??
Bulldozer.

Maybe threaten to send it to that Canadian Redneck who bashes cars up all the time (the one who couldn't kill the 3800 Buick).

www.fquick.com/demonspeed
Present: '02 SS #7146
Past: '89 IROC-Z|'91 Z28|'00 SS #0795|'01 Z28
post #3 of 16 Old 01-27-2010, 03:22 PM Thread Starter

man, you are harsh.

i think with a little love, Silvio will be back to being nice. i couldn't give him up to cash for clunkers, i certainly couldn't see him bulldozed.

"All alone in my funeral home, playing in blood, there's just got to be something wrong with me" -Slayer-
post #4 of 16 Old 01-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetHawkSelena View Post
man, you are harsh.

i think with a little love, Silvio will be back to being nice. i couldn't give him up to cash for clunkers, i certainly couldn't see him bulldozed.
Ok, here's a better idea: Offer to turn him into a pro-touring beast.

www.fquick.com/demonspeed
Present: '02 SS #7146
Past: '89 IROC-Z|'91 Z28|'00 SS #0795|'01 Z28
post #5 of 16 Old 01-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Premium Member

Maybe take him for a few drinks (High Octane Only). Nice rub down (detailing). Go for a nice long drive with those new tunes playing. Wear some nice heels to press his pedals with.

post #6 of 16 Old 01-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
Now thats funny ...........not really.........but thats funny

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #7 of 16 Old 01-27-2010, 05:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroMayhem View Post
Maybe take him for a few drinks (High Octane Only). Nice rub down (detailing). Go for a nice long drive with those new tunes playing. Wear some nice heels to press his pedals with.
i think he'll like that one. but now i gotta fix all those other things too... he's making sure i'll be giving him a lot of attention. spoiled car...

post #8 of 16 Old 01-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Veteran Member

threaten to go back to classic and trade it in on something new lol I'm sure Eric agree's ERic even has that special exhaust he can install on it
post #9 of 16 Old 01-27-2010, 07:47 PM
Veteran Member

Automotive Animism...

I made a thread about it.
post #10 of 16 Old 01-27-2010, 07:59 PM Thread Starter

yup. i remember that thread. and no matter what anyone else says, i believe cars have personalities and can sometimes act just like people. it's just too much to call it coincidence.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page