Just got back from lunch and ....... - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 Old 02-05-2010, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Just got back from lunch and .......

Just got back from lunch I had to run over to another building and when I got back a NEW HIRE ( first day off of onboarding ) was parked in my numbered assigned Spot in his 2010 Mustang with paper plates.

I parked at the end of the parkinglot was walking up to the building mumbleing to myself @#[email protected]#% %^$%^^^ [email protected]#$$#@ when I see him get out of the car. I walk up introduce myself and ask hey man is this your car?

Before I could get another word in he starts with Yes Yes Yes I just got it yesterday I had to bring it in from Florida the grabber blue option with this interior and these wheels was a hard one for me to find but blah blah blah blah blah blah He kept yacking as I stand there like I was like thats cool but hey blah blah blah blah blah blah HEY!!!! You need to ask your boss about your parking situation the reason I say this is........

then he goes well until they can get me one he told me to find a good spot So I will take this one since it looks like a Great place to park plus it will keep Candy nice from idiots who want to dent her up

Who I asked ? Candy doesnt she remind you of cotton candy ?
ughhh yeah ok SURE hey this is my spot I will let you park here today thats cool but I park my truck here and in a Few weeks a NEW Camaro will sit here so if your boss hasnt got you a parkingspot yet you may want to look for a space that isnt numbered if you walk that direction you may get lucky before 7 and get one up closer that isnt numbered.

But what about Candy sniff " I thought he was going to cry "

actually now that I think about as I was walking back in I turned around and from the look at the frontend of his new mustang it was crying as well with those droopy eyes and droopy bumper. hahahahahahaha

ohhhhhhhhhhh Candy I asked nice now MOVE that POS

My spot is the cleanest spot in the parkinglot there better not be 1 drop of oil in my spot lol

Last edited by Jekyll-N-Hyde; 02-05-2010 at 12:06 PM.
post #2 of 17 Old 02-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
Eeeewww. You are gonna have it steam cleaned before parking the 5th gen there. Right?

Chuck
2010 SIM 2SS/RS A6 SC - Born on 10/05/09
MyCamaroBuildInfo

"You Were Really Flyin' When I Passed You Back There!"
February-2013-MOTM-Winner
post #3 of 17 Old 02-05-2010, 12:12 PM

Should have had it towed.
post #4 of 17 Old 02-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA1Camaro View Post
This would actually be better:

Project: 89 RS => AX/RR
post #5 of 17 Old 02-05-2010, 12:29 PM
Veteran Member

SOB

post #6 of 17 Old 02-05-2010, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA1Camaro View Post
all we have to do in situations like this are call security and have them booted. Then they have to call security and have it removed and a ticket.
I wanted to give the guy a chance since he is new I didnt want to come off as a jerk. However when he went on and on and on about his car I was like DUDE STFU listen to me move it lmao No I just asked him to find another place. I am happy abuot my car and I talk about Camaro but not like this I mean come up for air Geeze.

The funniest thing he said was the two names he had picked out were Candy and peppy ROFLMAO

To bad it wasnt black with white stripes peppy would be perfect imo.

Oh man I so want my car now sad thing is after the paint cures for a few weeks these folks wont see me for a few days when it comes in

First Stop Eureka Springs Arkansas lol 2nd Stop Wichita mountains in Oklahoma

3rd stop Route 66 into Cadilac Ranch

then Home for another lol

My last day off will be a day full of cleaning the car lol oh yeah im taking my Wash bucket and sponges I may wash the car half way through the trip.
post #7 of 17 Old 02-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Veteran Member

I always thought naming a vehicle was silly, buy "Candy" takes the cake.

Yikes. Sounds like a mega-dork. Boot him.

www.fquick.com/demonspeed
Present: '02 SS #7146
Past: '89 IROC-Z|'91 Z28|'00 SS #0795|'01 Z28
post #8 of 17 Old 02-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
Hope his wheels fall off on the way home

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #9 of 17 Old 02-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Camaro Focus Group Member

that's funny right thar. i don't care who u are.

it was cool of you to be nice to the guy. you did the right thing. that's your reserved spot and play time is over once the new Camaro comes in. you can't be too mean to him tho cuz you don't want him to key you Camaro or something. poor "Candy" will have to find another spot.

"All alone in my funeral home, playing in blood, there's just got to be something wrong with me" -Slayer-
post #10 of 17 Old 02-05-2010, 02:51 PM

First off fine..he likes Mustangs, and he's probably a tool.

But if he HAS to have a Mustang, why didn't he just wait for the 5.0? It's not like the engine is 4 years down the road.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page