Family Secrets - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 05-28-2010, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
Supporter of common sense

Family Secrets

Saw this on a local forum I frequent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow... okay, I wasn't sure if I was ever going to tell anyone about this, but it's late and I'm sleep deprived so i guess I'll just write it now and regret it in the morning

First of all, - just for some background: My mom died right when I was born, (she was actually really, really hot- but this isn't about her. I guess that's bad to say, but whatever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.

Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.

I don't want to go into to many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that my sister made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me- but I thought she was so beautiful that I watched it twice. Probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy stuff went down and I had to leave home. (My dad's family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it).

Sooo... I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.

My friend and I went to go pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just drool all over her. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her... and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly.

After we left, we all went to crash with my Sister's friends. On the trip there, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my Sister, and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy- and even though she was my sister- I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging.

Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.

My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think- but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was messed up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.

Sadly (although, I guess for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart... and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like a year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing (not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing like the hottest bikini I've ever seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh.

A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was surprised.

But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a party... my friend was inside, and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
post #2 of 15 Old 05-28-2010, 11:59 AM
Veteran Member

I only had a couple of hours of sleep..and it took me a minute to get that. But that was awesome.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #3 of 15 Old 05-28-2010, 12:02 PM
Veteran Member

Is this like a star wars thing?
post #4 of 15 Old 05-28-2010, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
Supporter of common sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s_Adam View Post
Is this like a star wars thing?
Did the Darth Vader reference give it away?

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
post #5 of 15 Old 05-28-2010, 12:08 PM
Veteran Member

LOL, that had me going for a min, like OMFG why would any body admit all this crap? Nice post.

Go to http://www.cheers*****.com/Camaro.html to view picictures of my Camaro!
post #6 of 15 Old 05-28-2010, 12:11 PM
Veteran Member

Garage

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #7 of 15 Old 05-28-2010, 12:45 PM

Garage
I was beginning to think this guy is sick and needs some major counseling, Got me good. lol

2010 2SS/RS RJT, ADM CAI, Borla Shorties, Borla "S" Cat Back, Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GMS Wires, Rear Trailing Arms, Rotors, End Links, Tunnel Brace, Rear Tie Rods, 1G Suspension Package, Stage 3 CNC ported heads, R12 Custom Ground Camshaft, Meth Injection, GMS Custom Tuned, Norris Catch Can, MTI Brake Lines, Pfadt Coilovers, Sway Bars, Camber Kit, and Rear LCA Reinforcement, , AAC Footwell, Trunk and Dome LED Lighting, RED B/A Pedals, Ported TB, 621RWHP/584TQ
post #8 of 15 Old 05-28-2010, 12:47 PM

good one
post #9 of 15 Old 05-28-2010, 04:25 PM
Veteran Member

post #10 of 15 Old 05-28-2010, 05:00 PM

OA, I am a HUGE Star Wars geek, thanks for posting this, it made my day. All of it makes sense

"Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer."

Commitment= attending college
Action= graduating
Dream= graduating college with a new Camaro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page