rain, rain GO AWAY!!! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
The MC Lounge General Discussions. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
POLITICAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS CONTENT IS PROHIBITED

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 07-03-2010, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Camaro Focus Group Member

rain, rain GO AWAY!!!

i dunno about everyone else, but i'm sure the southern folks can relate. all this rain we've been having has totally sucked. it has rained every **** day (and pretty much all day long each day too) for like over a week straight. we get a brief break today (even though it did rain a bit earlier) and then tomorrow it kicks back up again for another week with this stupid low pressure along the gulf coast.

ARGH! i'm so done with this crap. my LaCrosse is FILTHY and i'm so glad my Camaro is not my daily cuz i would be even more pissed if he was filthy. somebody send those clouds away!!

ok i feel better now

there is a local cruise night tonight. it would be nice to be able to take the Camaro out... if the weather holds...

"All alone in my funeral home, playing in blood, there's just got to be something wrong with me" -Slayer-
post #2 of 11 Old 07-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
It's nothig but sun here perfect weather and this week is going to be all in the 90s I have to put a sprinkler on my lawn cus it looks burned

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
post #3 of 11 Old 07-03-2010, 04:40 PM

I am in the same general area and it is really hard keeping the Camaro clean, I took it out today and got rained on twice. I know we get rain here but this is a little too much.
post #4 of 11 Old 07-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Veteran Member

Here in GA it has rained off and on every day for a while now with some breaks in between. My car is a daily driver so it has sucked but what can you do. Took it by a spray off wash to get it looking better. I was going to wash it but I figured there was no point wasting my time. Hopefully it will get better soon. The only thing that has been a plus is the temp has dropped from the high 90s to the low to mid 80s.

We all need to start praying to the clear sky god

JBA Cat Back Exhaust
Pfadt Adjustable Sport Sway Bars
Pfadt Drop Springs
Misc Appearance Changes

Other Car~93 SVT Lightning #260 w/408
post #5 of 11 Old 07-03-2010, 07:42 PM

a lot of rain here too!
Its been raining here since last thursday morning

post #6 of 11 Old 07-04-2010, 01:25 AM
Veteran Member

It has been too dry up here

Current: 00 z28 M6 T-tops
Past: 74 Stingray Vette, 99 Silverado 2500, 01 SS A4 T-tops, 95 z28 A4 T-tops, 96 v6 A4 T-tops (project), 97 v6 A4
RIP: 95 z28 M6
post #7 of 11 Old 07-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Veteran Member

we are stuck in a god awful cycle of rain right now. it will downpour and thunderstorm and then get in the high 20's C and pull all the moisture back into the air and then it'll pour rain again. i can't even mow the back half of my acerage cuz the ground is too wet and my tractor keeps sinking in. not to mention that my property can't keep up with the drainage lately. the back half of my back 40 is a slu deep enough my dog has to swim through it instead of just wadding in like she normally does. and a couple weeks ago my pumps couldn't keep up with the tank and field so the septic backed up into my basement. had ankle deep septic when i went to let my dogs out in the am. and don't even get me started about my poor car. so yes that's my rant to join your rant about the rain seriously needing to go away

welcome to alberta we eat cow, drill oil and rope calves

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
post #8 of 11 Old 07-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Veteran Member

i find it interesting that Americans put such high emphasis on keeping cars out of the rain.. in europe this doesn't seem to be the case at all, though this can probably be attributed to the rainier disposition in most european countries..

post #9 of 11 Old 07-05-2010, 09:59 AM

been 85 - 92 since last wednesday, not a cloud in the sky. Could use a bit of rain though.
post #10 of 11 Old 07-05-2010, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Camaro Focus Group Member

well, thankfully we did get a bit of a break this weekend and it only rained once. so we did get to do the cruise night saturday night... but then this stupid low pressure system started moving thru this morning and we are back to the soggies. looks like the next few days will be gross again. *sigh*

"All alone in my funeral home, playing in blood, there's just got to be something wrong with me" -Slayer-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page